Well

Sorry, like here i can't add & post more picsmy account used all space for...

these are links for OFFICIAL INTERNAL PICTURES FOR

- NEW SEGWAY SMART for North American countries  (n4m350= us modele/n4m340=Ninebot Plus china modele) wrotte "MINIPLUS" on label and "SEGWAY SMART" on manual...:wacko:

Specsheet say max speed at 20kmh 12.5mph for American modèle. .. look picture "LABEL 2"

------------------------------------------------------------

- New SEGWAY ROBOTICS LOOMO

I really hope the 20km Max Speed is correct, because none of the new tech is really exciting tome without an increase in the top speed.  I had really hoped for 25km/h, so disappointed in this update as nothing else matters unless they can increase the top speed to make it viable for commuting in my area.

I do appreciate the extra ground clearance, but moving the batteries to the new location may make battery swaps harder, I need to see how that hub can be removed and replaced.

I am tempted to get a Asian model as Summer may be over by the time we get it in the US, but they are still reporting only 18km/h max speed.

Thanks for the info.

I have to say that I think that it's a significant step backwards to remove the ability to adjust the height of the knee bar, and to remove the pulling handle.  There are many situations in which if I felt it unsafe to ride the MP, I wouldn't dream of having it trundling along behind me, and with no easy way to move it when powered off, I forsee many accidents being caused.  For instance, on uneven or sloping ground, or when crossing dangerous roads, etc.  People will try to use the "follow me" in these situations and that will invite disaster.

22 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

I really hope the 20km Max Speed is correct, because none of the new tech is really exciting tome without an increase in the top speed.  I had really hoped for 25km/h, so disappointed in this update as nothing else matters unless they can increase the top speed to make it viable for commuting in my area.

I do appreciate the extra ground clearance, but moving the batteries to the new location may make battery swaps harder, I need to see how that hub can be removed and replaced.

I am tempted to get a Asian model as Summer may be over by the time we get it in the US, but they are still reporting only 18km/h max speed.

Yes some good points, and transporting them will be harder too.  There is a leash/tether option, so it may be possible to use that for more than walking your dog, but it would likely mean the device would need to be powered.  The current tow handle is very un comfortable and awkward I find, but it does work in a pinch even when the device is not powered.

Russian say me ecodrift russia sell it with a top speed announced at 20kmh...

https://ecodrift.ru/shop/mini-sigvej-giroskuter-xiaomi-ninebot-plus/

im not sure ....20kmh is for amaericcan n4m350

chinese is n4m340 with 18kmh max speed....

31 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

The FCC ID allows for a 6Ghz radio in the new SMART MINIPLUS in addition to the Bluetooth, I'm guessing that may be for the streaming video option.

it's right it's for camera 360 and charge inside the trunk the remote control

weight 16kg! 35lbs...

followme mode  20cm-4m  8"-158" max speed 12km/h 7.5mph

https://www.mi.com/scooterplus/specs/

If they are going to use the LG MF1 cells pictured in the US battery pack, this is another big let down.  They should be using much better cells with closer to 3000mAh, and possibly also higher peek current.  Looks like they are aiming for a price point and some how are claiming faster speed and more mileage.  The specs are starting to sound a bit fishy.  With a modern 18650 cell that same size power-pack could would be 480Wh or greater.  It seems they are using more batteries, but cheaper older ones.  Someone is going to need to start making after market battery packs.

34 minutes ago, cloudust said:

Where did the blogger get such information? Amazing!:blink1:

the blogger it's me :D:D i search often into FCC iD, i have chance because FCC released just ones days ago this data, i was very excited to share these internal pictures

i edited these topics "INSIDE..."  before:

(each need to download pdf and make screenshot and resize pics)  but sometimes we can read interesting data into the documents, by exemple the MINI (xiaomi) N3M240, everybody thinks it was only for china but no, this modele be ok by fcc for be sell to usa and europa to, i get the official agreement from fcc mentionned both n3m240 mini and mini pro n3m320 and others model...

EDIT

about battery 's pictures: these pictures are from LOOMO model, there's only showing 35 cells, but ninebot plus have 42 cells (into specshhet)

maybe 7 cells are hidden...

11 hours ago, jojo33 said:

EDIT

about battery 's pictures: these pictures are from LOOMO model, there's only showing 35 cells, but ninebot plus have 42 cells (into specshhet)

maybe 7 cells are hidden...

Yes, the specs say 42 cells, but only 324Wh.... 42 good cells would be 480Wh.  We can hope the US batteries are using better cells, but that's not likely.  The ones pictures match the specs for the plus. :(

2 hours ago, Ozpeter said:

Could the choice of cells relate to fire safety being put above capacity considerations?  Wild guess...

No the best cells are From LG, Panasonic, and Sony. They are the best and most reliable.  The only reason to use the ones shown is price, and that may not even be a factor. Unless suppies of the other ones are scarce, but i doubt that. They could get better cells right from LG their current supplier. 

I wonder if the battery specs were not final for the US version at the time this information was submitted.  It seems strange that they would drop the voltage slightly and increase battery current capacity by 50%, but then opt for inferior batteries to basically have no net gain with only 324Wh capacity vs 300Wh for the MiniPro.  If the Smart model was to use current widely available industry battery technology (available for a couple of years already) the new 14S3P battery-pack could have a capacity of 520Wh or somewhere in the mid 400 rage with previous generation technology.  It does not seem that they would move to this new configuration without taking advantage of the potential ~50% increase in capacity they could have over the existing 300Wh pack of which most people in the US don't even get because they don't have a 63V charger, but use the stock US one.

I'm hopeful Segway in the US is securing a supply of reasonable batteries (maybe for yet another upgraded model).  

• 4 months later...

Loomo Consumer Edition 

Segway presented at CES 2018 the consummer edition version of Loomo (for official internal pictures from FCC 

https://sites.google.com/view/mini-j-world/home#h.qzraxhtg3lm2

You can read the original press release here or copy/paste below

Technicals specs (similar to Mini PLUS, adding an artificial intelligence interface

Loomo consumer edition will be released this year, no price available, but existing Loomo Academy & Loomo Enterprise cost $5,999.00

Original press released

Las Vegas, Nevada – January 8, 2018 – Segway Robotics, wholly owned subsidiary of Segway-Ninebot Group, today showcases Loomo Go, its autonomous delivery robot for the enterprise market, as well as the consumer edition of Loomo, a smart machine that toggles between a fully functional hoverboard and an intelligent robot companion. They can be found at LVCC, South Hall 2 booth 25625.

Unlike other consumer robots that are typically smaller and can only operate on flat surfaces at home, Loomo is designed to handle all types of terrain including grass and bumpy road surfaces. As such, Loomo can be used both indoors and outdoors and is the most versatile robot companion for you to take on adventures. Ride Loomo to the park, where it’ll recognize you and your friends and follow you autonomously. Gesture to Loomo and have it take a picture of your picnic party, before making everyone laugh with its wit and personality. Loomo will be your very own personal robot companion.

With enhanced computer vision, depth sensing and other AI-driven capabilities, Loomo has the ability to recognize items such as objects, faces, and voice, enabling it to seamlessly interact with its user and the environment. And this is only the beginning. New features will be pushed out every month after launch, so that your robot companion will continue to get smarter over time. Its Android-based platform allows 3rd party developers to build exciting new features based on Loomo’s mobility and AI foundation. Our robust community has already attracted top developers such as Intel, BMW, and Stibo Accelerator, and it is open to anyone interested in helping to bring Loomo’s future features to life.

Segway Robotics has also been working closely with enterprise partners, leveraging Loomo Go – a hardware extension of the existing Loomo platform where the robot pulls along a delivery box – to help solve the last mile delivery problem. Initial pilots indicate positive results, achieving efficiency and cost savings for companies while also improving the end consumer’s experience. Use cases for Loomo enterprise are not limited to delivery however, but also include surveillance, security, retail, medical treatment, and a whole range of other commercial applications.

Li Pu, President of Segway Robotics, comments: “In 2017 we experienced a giant leap forward in terms of AI and are excited by the endless possibilities that Loomo developers have shown us. There is a strong demand for robot products given the increasing alignment in technology, functionality, reliability, and price. We feel that this adoption will pick up further in 2018, with robotics applications becoming popular in various industries and everyday life. The consumer edition of Loomo will be available for purchase in the weeks following CES. Lots more to come!”

@Rehab1

exclusive ! Loomo Consumer Edition first words 

loomofirstwords-02.jpeg.f3a488d6fc3720ffc514dbdb051777d8.jpeg

Loomo is equipped with moisture sensors on its fenders, its artificial intelligence analyzes the composition of the mud.

You will hear him speaking according to these parameters
  "who is the idiot who laid me a rotten design for my fenders"

Mud/splash test with Mini N3M240

1.jpg 2.jpg

Mud/Splash test with Mini PLUS

333.png.84f95840ffd6a901d8efb520da2f89e0.png 444.png.ea358fc153781842e9bf77d48e8125a1.png

How lucky it never rains in Nevada

more about Loomo (fcc internal pictures, specs... https://sites.google.com/view/mini-j-world/home#h.qzraxhtg3lm2

15 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Use cases for Loomo enterprise are not limited to delivery however, but also include surveillance, security, retail, medical treatment, and a whole range of other commercial applications.

Very interesting. I can definitely see a number of applications for Loomo. Not to sure if the delivery of a red apple on a $6k robot impacted me very much. ;)

39592419241_257eae0028_b.jpg

Archived