new subforum

24 minutes ago, Lander T'kindt said:

well, i am thinking about buying some motorsuit and motorhelmet to ride my new KS18,

on the ninebot i was ok with skateboard safety gear and a skateboard helmet but now i am unsure

Really?

I would have thought that my lovely nice (and missing) KS18 give's a better safetyfeeling  than a 9b c.... ;-)

I personnaly ride with skatehelmet, wristguards and kneepads. i absolutly dont like the imagination to use a closed full face helmet and leathergear like on a motorcycle!

So much of this nice cruising feeling will be gone when i would had to gear up like Mad Max or a Motoracer!

But perhaps this is also, just because i am no reel "speeder"....even as i have/had wheels that were able to go 40kmh or even faster, my main crusing Speed is about 25 to Maximum 32kmh...and i never ever go higher.

3 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Really?

I would have thought that my lovely nice (and missing) KS18 give's a better safetyfeeling  than a 9b c.... ;-)

I personnaly ride with skatehelmet, wristguards and kneepads. i absolutly dont like the imagination to use a closed full face helmet and leathergear like on a motorcycle!

So much of this nice cruising feeling will be gone when i would had to gear up like Mad Max or a Motoracer!

But perhaps this is also, just because i am no reel "speeder"....even as i have/had wheels that were able to go 40kmh or even faster, my main crusing Speed is about 25 to Maximum 32kmh...and i never ever go higher.

well, turning is the major reason, it still feels awkward to turn to the right with my hips, even sometimes so difficult i almost lose my balance, ( I have slightly hip problems, my hips are always fixated and i have to get them loose every morning)

so beter safe than sorry, my turns are always at 12km an hour, just to be sure

4 minutes ago, Lander T'kindt said:

well, turning is the major reason, it still feels awkward to turn to the right with my hips, even sometimes so difficult i almost lose my balance, ( I have slightly hip problems, my hips are always fixated and i have to get them loose every morning)

so beter safe than sorry, my turns are always at 12km an hour, just to be sure

Perhaps i shot a "Howto" Video when receiving the new KS18!

And thats right, better safe than Sorry!

Hey, it's great that you seeded this new forum with some existing posts. I was just about to repost a couple of items and see that they're already here :thumbup:

Archived