Electric Unicycle Forum LOGO

LEO_LEO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there would be stickers of the official yello logo, i would buy/order them!

And als from the falling rider on sticker, cup, shirt:lol:

18 hours ago, Frode said:

That must be exclusively for the members of the faceplant club. I'll tape it on my machine imediately! B)

Unfortunately, there's nothing exclusive about the face plant club; they let me in after all.  Now, where's the bar, and de womens?

On 23/02/2017 at 7:30 PM, John Eucist said:

Thanks, although I can't take credit for the original image, I just modified another users icon and added the (almost) inevitable on to the end :)

For a T-shirt design, how about combining with one of my favourite quotes from the forum:

(I can't remember which member used it first but it always makes me chuckle)... :facepalm:

lightpainting-euc-faceplant.png.5febb21e2d9e5dbefc1ca88c8089250d.png

i think that might have been me, more or less.?

Quote me: " there are only two types of EUC riders those who have had an injury or three, and those who haven't - yet" welcome to the club. ?

speaking of face plants, I bet this guy wishes he was riding an EUC that day.

2b393c12a1.jpeg

On the plus side, he did manage to save his wrists from a hard impact ??

all joking aside, I hope he made a full recovery, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

On 2/16/2017 at 4:59 PM, swvision said:

This is the ACTUAL logo for this site:a683b00bec86d8cfca0f62d559046bc0.jpg.4e8e0cc68b5944cf1a422e58ddbe33ed.jpg

Just look up at the top left corner of your computer monitor and you'll see it as a flavicon. 

@swvision flavicon?  Thanks for pointing that out, I never looked at it closely, it's pretty darn cool.

I was always intrigued by your picture of the robot, it looked familiar somehow.  Today at a store saw a video for sale with that picture of the robot with the bandana.  Almost bought it, saw the first movie and really liked it.

13 hours ago, Smoother said:

i think that might have been me, more or less.?

Quote me: " there are only two types of EUC riders those who have had an injury or three, and those who haven't - yet" welcome to the club. ?

2b393c12a1.jpeg

On the plus side, he did manage to save his wrists from a hard impact ??

Luckily for him, everybody was looking at something else at that moment.:facepalm:

On 2/14/2017 at 1:10 PM, John Eucist said:

I really like @LEO_LEO's logo but the euc doesn't look obvious enough in contrast to the blue space invader. I changed it to red with mspaint. Is it better than blue? Could also fill the bottom part of the circle with your forum name as @Egbert suggested.

euflogo2.png

It should be black, red looks like a tongue.:facepalm:

On 25.2.2017 at 8:21 AM, Smoother said:

Unfortunately, there's nothing exclusive about the face plant club; they let me in after all.  Now, where's the bar, and de womens?

It is exclusive in the sense that you (and I) are now excluded from the bars and the women.

22 hours ago, Smoother said:

2b393c12a1.jpeg

Looks like he is in the middle of inspecting his front tire. Are you sure its not that he's a bit short-sighted?

14 hours ago, steve454 said:

@swvision flavicon?  Thanks for pointing that out, I never looked at it closely, it's pretty darn cool.

I was always intrigued by your picture of the robot, it looked familiar somehow.  Today at a store saw a video for sale with that picture of the robot with the bandana.  Almost bought it, saw the first movie and really liked it.

Yeah, the movie's called Short Circuit. I like the way the site logo looks too. 

Archived