New NB1 E+ Flame Special Edition for Sale! SOLD!!

Rehab1

I am selling my brand new NB1 E+ Flame Special Edition! I own a NB1 E+ and V5F+ and bought the Flame because of the special edition rarity and WOW factor! Just ask @HunkaHunkaBurningLove about how many women he has picked up on his Flame:D There is also  3/8" protective clear molding around the outer rim of the shells to prevent scratches or nicks. $649 (free shipping in the continental US) 

You're selling the Flame?  :o:blink::o:blink:   It's a rarity among NB1E+'s that people are slapping themselves for missing out on when it was on sale.  It's a collector's item, and you're selling it?  NooooOOOOOoooOOoooo... I would sell the white Ninebot and keep the Flame, but then I tend to buy high and sell low so hmmmphf I kinda see where you're going at here with this.  Anyone with a time machine, please buy one at the original price, but for those others you will be getting a pristine looking unique Nbot One with the special graphics that really make it pop.  I do have to carry a selfie stick to beat the wimmin off while I'm riding.  Just sayin' B).

The black is stealthy while the bottom colours make it look like a rolling art piece.

So Sorry @HunkaHunkaBurningLove! Just think how many women you would attract if you had 2 Flamin Bots!!?

Figured I would sell it before my wife found out? Captain America should be here soon so the white NB1 will get her facelift. Communicated with @Jason McNeil about the Inmotion V8. A possibility. I know... I know...what will I tell my wife? Being it is the same color as the V5F+ maybe she would not recognize the difference?ugh.

Ah..you must trade stocks? Yep...me as well...buy high then sell stupid low.

10 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@MaxLinux Just imagine you riding side by side next to @HunkaHunkaBurningLove. OMG all of the women would be chasing you guys for a ride? 

I see this as a universal advantage of an EUC. You get to attract only the fittest members of the opposite sex. Only those that can run and catch someone on a EUC can be a possibility. :wub:

Q~

21 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Being fit and a fast runner are nice characteristics, but they aren't on the top of my priority list as long as they look good in a bikini... :D  I'm not picky.

Candice-Swanepoel-Widescreen.jpg

I'm sure @SuperSport would agree.  B)

Are those covers removable? 

9 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Are those covers removable? 

I think it depends on whether you play your cards right... B)  AND it looks like someone did already!

IRIVDRIZGxEJXBkVBA==.jpg

Sorry Rehab1 about veering your sales topic off course!  What were we talking about again?  Oh yeah, someone buy that Flamebot and join the cool club!  

3 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

I think it depends on whether you play your cards right... B)  AND it looks like someone did already!

IRIVDRIZGxEJXBkVBA==.jpg

You're assuming that I wasn't referring to the FlameBot...

No luck. It was just listed on EBay. I drool over it so best sell it fast before I ride it. Most of the places I ride are filled with idiots that just glare motionless like I just invaded their personal space! I need to visit Canada!

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Most of the places I ride are filled with idiots that just glare motionless like I just invaded their personal space!

That really surprises me. I have encountered literally 0 people who glared at me or acted hostile or antagonistic in any way while I rode by on my EUC.

Archived