SpeedyFeet looking for other brands

noisycarlos

So, it looks like after much deliberation with Ninebot and not much success, SpeedyFeet is open to other brands. Check out his post below. Just reposting to spread the word. Hopefully a rep from KingSong, InMotion, or another kick-ass brand I don't know about gets in touch with him.

Here's his original post:

https://www.facebook.com/speedyfeetuk/posts/1268812849826113

17 minutes ago, noisycarlos said:

Hopefully a rep from KingSong, InMotion, or another kick-ass brand I don't know about gets in touch with him.

KingSong and Inmotion have got an excellent supplier in the UK already, the well respected brand that doesn't seem to have good UK support (that I am aware of) and ought to be well up to surviving a 1000 mile test is Gotway. I wonder if @Jane Mo and @Linnea Lin Gotway are aware just how good an ambassador for their product, not only in the UK but across the world Speedyfeet would be?

It would also be interesting to see how wonderful a product he continues to think Ninebot actually is once he has done a real comparison with other brands. My personal view is Ninebot are losing their way and other products out their have significantly overtaken them now, I.e. Ninebot are seen as the "Apple" of wheels, to me they feel more like the Microsoft of wheels now :-)

1 hour ago, Keith said:

KingSong and Inmotion have got an excellent supplier in the UK already, the well respected brand that doesn't seem to have good UK support (that I am aware of) and ought to be well up to surviving a 1000 mile test is Gotway. I wonder if @Jane Mo and @Linnea Lin Gotway are aware just how good an ambassador for their product, not only in the UK but across the world Speedyfeet would be?

It would also be interesting to see how wonderful a product he continues to think Ninebot actually is once he has done a real comparison with other brands. My personal view is Ninebot are losing their way and other products out their have significantly overtaken them now, I.e. Ninebot are seen as the "Apple" of wheels, to me they feel more like the Microsoft of wheels now :-)

Hah the growth up phase with the managers big game of reorganization, quite often it ends up to ".. Surgery went fine, unfortunately the patient has died .." :( 

I discussed with Ian about setting up a petition on this forum to further enlighten Ninebot administration about the importance of supporting his excellent dealership as he is a true ambassador to the EUC sport and  fantastic representative for NB. 

Being a business owner myself I cannot imagine being an exclusive supplier of a product that your livelihood depends on only to have the product dangled in front of me like a dog treat as I beg for the supplier's (NB) support.

I did want to present a petition to the forum for members to directly contact NB but initially feared it might inflame any ongoing negotiations Ian is conducting with NB administration. Now maybe it is time ,with the forum members help, to flood  NB with a diplomatic letter in support of Ian. Ian appears in favor of such a petition as long as it is done diplomatically (see conversations below). Ian provided me NB's email address to send correspondence: sales@segway.eu.com 

I am a firm believe in diversification of any business to shelter against any downturns in the economy, or in this case, a supplier simply pulling the plug on support.

I do believe it would be a great corporate move for Ian to develop additional relationships with EUC manufacturers like @Jason McNeil has done. This way he can continue building his great company and hopefully would have the ability to weather any economic storm ahead.

Dan, 

Awesome. From Speedy Feets point of view we always tread carefully, if we did anything it could be seen as orchestrated you see…so if it happens it happens, come what may :) Really appreciate the support!

Thanks,

Ian
www.SpeedyFeet.uk
Tel Head Office: +44(0)1594546477

In a message dated 8/4/2016 10:12:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, info@speedyfeet.uk writes:
As long as any email sent is polite and gets the point across thats cool. As for a written statement pre produced by Speedy Feet we cannot do that, if people out there would like to put their thoughts to ‘paper’ and send it to them thats cool, but don’t want to intervene in any other way, it would need to happen naturally as it were. 

Thanks,

Ian
www.SpeedyFeet.uk
Tel Head Office: +44(0)1594546477

38 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I discussed with Ian about setting up a petition on this forum

I wonder why Ian is not active in this forum...I'm just contemplating.

I hope he goes with Gotway. Maybe he & Gotway can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. I love his youtube videos. When he takes someone with him, they are like his guests of the day. He is a charming, honest, Humble guy who can sell a product. His youtube videos are like movies. He takes you with him on his adventure.

Guys,

Ian has responded to my email to him this morning to confirm that Linnea Lin and he are now in contact. Let us hope they can come to a mutually beneficial agreement. As @Rehab1said, at the very least after Ninebot's current behaviour a degree of diversification is to be recommended.

it is great to see how this little forum can be a force for good :-)

Archived