Looking for an Inmotion V5F+

5 hours ago, Michael Windrunner said:

If anyones selling an inmotion V5F+ in good condition let me know on here or by email. Sapp1322@gmail.com

As @Fahrtwind mentioned I doubt anyone will be selling it used any time soon. You can try to get a new one from @Jason McNeil: https://www.wheelgo.com/product/new-preorder-inmotion-v5f/

Maybe if someone plans on upgrading to a new 16" InMotion V8 model there might be some used ones ending up online, but I wouldn't hold my breath!  People seem to love their V5F+'s and even write diaries ^_^ about them.  Looking at you @thefork.  Now if he would only post up some videos of the wheel in action that would appease us highly visual forum browsers!

10 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Maybe if someone plans on upgrading to a new 16" InMotion V8 model there might be some used ones ending up online, but I wouldn't hold my breath! 

I was thinking the same however that's still a few months down the road and even then the current owner is most likely to retain V5F+ for family members or friends (or just for pure aesthetics of it).

1 minute ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Hey you're a pro already!  That was quick.  Is that you?  It did look like you were stalking that girl on the bicycle though.  :lol:. Thanks for sharing the video.

Not quite stalking, we were riding together. ;)

@esaj Well maybe not a used V5F + for sale but a brand new free one will be available shortly:)

Can't believe I ran out of reputations?

6 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Yeah - same here - can this maybe be increased slightly based on your seniority / amount of reps received or so on?

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

1 hour ago, HEC said:

Yeah - same here - can this maybe be increased slightly based on your seniority / amount of reps received or so on?

Not sure if it can be adjusted per reputation or such, @John Eucist might want take a look at this.

2 minutes ago, esaj said:

Not sure if it can be adjusted per reputation or such, @John Eucist might want take a look at this.

OK Thanks! Also I was thinking - what about having a small "shout box" like some other forums offers (not sure if this forums system would be capable of such feature though) to have the place to post some short time thoughts or just to say hi to each other and so on?

1 minute ago, HEC said:

OK Thanks! Also I was thinking - what about having a small "shout box" like some other forums offers (not sure if this forums system would be capable of such feature though) to have the place to post some short time thoughts or just to say hi to each other and so on?

Not sure about the shoutbox (John has disabled the moderator access to the front-page modification tools :P), there was a chat earlier, but nobody used it (I think?), so it was disabled.

1 minute ago, esaj said:

Not sure about the shoutbox (John has disabled the moderator access to the front-page modification tools :P), there was a chat earlier, but nobody used it (I think?), so it was disabled.

Oh ok. I thought as we're pretty active group recently here that it might keep people checking the forums more often but if it was dead before it's probably not suited for this particular forum ..

Archived