Possible Avatar Choices for Cloud

Okay, what's the deal?  Cloud's a moderator, and he's like a newb user who is sportin' a default avatar?  I think it's time to step up and choose something.  I've appointed myself as lead avatar screener so let's begin:

Choice number one is a little bit subliminally obvious, but stay with me here:

Iron_Man_Wallpaper_Background_HD.jpg

Buy my Buy Me Buy Me

Choice number two: Something simple, something iconic, something maybe just a little copyrighted shhhHHhh...

microsoft_onedrive_logo1.jpg

Choice numero 3.  Something just a little random:

patrick_jgp.jpg

Choice quatre: Something a little risqué..

clouds.jpg

Okay, that should get the ball rolling... post other ideas up so @Cloud can make a choice finally.  :rolleyes:

Holy cow! I wake up this morning and find that there is a thread dedicated to me! You guys are great:rolleyes:  i dont deserve this. Yes, i gotta get me one of these, they are great, I love them all!!!! Very hard to choose....:blink:

You also need to work on a snazzy signature line like....

"Hey Baby, my knee's not the only thing that's getting a little swollen."

"I'll show you my fossilized dinosaur footprints if you show me yours!"

"Wanna see my paleontological scars?  B) I've got a metal chip in my leg."

"Pokeman Go?  Pah!  Let's Dinoprint Go!"

Okay maybe needs a little more work there...<_<

@Cloud I pull one photo. After mowing the lawn I  reviewed the photos and one seemed out of place. Here is your replacement

image.jpeg

Wow @HunkaHunkaBurningLove you know me better than i know myself! You are a very good physchologist ! I kinda have very similar pick up lines in real life. I used to think that there is no better way to start a dialogue than to give the girl a fossil gift. A little snail shell, or a piece of a bone fragment. ( good thing i didnt start with a coprolite fossil). Anyway, i used to be surprised why they didnt want to talk to me anymore. To me these were the most precious little things! Now i know why - if only i was as smooth as you are...i just didnt present them the fossils the right way, didnt add a clever pick up line.  Yes a 100% , id rather go dino hunt than catch the freaking pokemon...i was just telling @vido the other say who was in the brooklyn bridge park catching pokemon.

i used to invite girls to a fossil dig, i did tell them i AM planning to dig for fossils, so my conscience was clear, i remember this one girl in the freaking quarry covered in dirt digging rocks with me, poor thing, she thought it was a good way to get me out on a date with her..little did she know...when dinos are involved, girls dont exist for me, dino tracks was the only thing i was paying attention to.

When are we writing that steamy novel? 

29 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Cloud I pull one photo. After mowing the lawn I  reviewed the photos and one seemed out of place. Here is your replacement

image.jpeg

This is great. Yeah, this kind of help i am always ready to provide ;)

^_^ I have detailed psychological analyses on file for everyone here.  It's what I do.  B)  When I'm not busy with my full time gynecological practice that is.  ;)  (That was a joke just in case someone's thinking that I do dabble in that area... Although I guess it is technically another interest of mine :lol:).

Steamy novel?  Oh trust me - you don't want to go there.  I would definitely be getting some Warning Points if we turned the forum into an R-Rated category.

Regarding pick-up lines meh they are all cheesy.  Women generally want honesty and men who are genuine.  They might be good to break the ice to show your sense of humour, but women are smart enough to see through the schmutzy lines.  Unless you pick a real  dumb female and then hey it's open season.  :lol: I've met some really vacuous females (along with some men!), and I could never tell if they were just playing some sort of ditzy game or something.  <_<  Some women are hard to figure out.

Oh I'm all about being off topic.  Am I ever on topic?  :lol:  Even my Off Topic topic has apparently gone off topic.

11 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Choice quatre: Something a little risqué..

He, he..it seems I'm not old enough. I've noticed the real clouds after I read the line in the picture :)

Okay this thread has lost a little bit of steam, and low and behold I'm still seeing this 84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default when we could be seeing this:

Cool_iron_Man_cloud_9_iphone_wallpaper.j

Huwo check me out!

Or this:

19be6630a9462bad8cc4b5b105eef629.jpg

Or howaboutthis?

oK6xL1k.jpg

Or maybe this:

clouds.jpg

Com'on, we're doing all the heavy lifting here... choose choose choose... no peer pressure here... but choose choose choose! :P

Lol..well, I just wanted to see all the available options before i made this cruicial, paradigm shifting decision :) becides, i wanted to keep the thread going. After all it's for me, need to tickle my vanity a bit :) once i pick, the thread will be dead.....ok ok...i am choosing,.....

I appreciate all the hard work, these are fantastic! but right now i kinda like the one i found before lol...maybe i will alternate, see which one looks better. All of these are awesome but they gotta be discernable when small. Let me see bow the elefant works, maybe i will try a dinosaur next :) 

Edit:

just changed to another one, i think this might be the home run

49 minutes ago, Cloud said:

just changed to another one, i think this might be the home run

It isn't electric - but then I suppose that didn't exist prehistorically...

13 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

It isn't electric - but then I suppose that didn't exist prehistorically...

Nor did the wheel itself exist at the time :) unless of course one believes that humans and dinos coexisted )

20 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Clap clap clap  :wub:  there we go!  Excellent choice!  Although I did sort of like the nipply one, but hey we gotta keep up the public standards here on the forums right?  ^_^  My job is now complete.  :ph34r:

I liked the one wih the girl and the clouds, but then i thought when the picture gets small, one may have a real hard time seeing the clouds :) 

Archived