ACM Video going super fast...

When it's moving the ACM is a wonderful beast. I have had it to almost 20mph but I'm not sure if I could get it to go faster, or want to - 20mph (32kmh) is pretty damn fast on one wheel :)

It will be interesting to see how people take to the new pedal design, when they finally release it, as I find it quite uncomfortable riding at speed with the current pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Thanks for sharing my videos. 
I'm Gran, aka EUguy. 
Im mostly riding at 30-35 kmh according to my gps speedometer. I dont want to push it any more just yet. What i can say from testing is that the acm is very powerfull up hills even at 30 kmh, but as the speed gets lower it almost feels like it gets weaker. 
My ninebot one e plus is stronger up very steep hills going slow.
I usually ride fast so its not a problem. ;)
I think the speed is plenty, but it looks a bit faster in the video because of the wide angle and high amount of motion-blur.

42 minutes ago, EU GUY said:

Hello. Thanks for sharing my videos. 
I'm Gran, aka EUguy. 
Im mostly riding at 30-35 kmh according to my gps speedometer. I dont want to push it any more just yet. What i can say from testing is that the acm is very powerfull up hills even at 30 kmh, but as the speed gets lower it almost feels like it gets weaker. 
My ninebot one e plus is stronger up very steep hills going slow.
I usually ride fast so its not a problem. ;)
I think the speed is plenty, but it looks a bit faster in the video because of the wide angle and high amount of motion-blur.

Crazy vid there! No amount of wide angle and motion blur is distorting that body lean, this is like the manifestation of all my overlean nightmares......

5 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Crazy vid there! No amount of wide angle and motion blur is distorting that body lean, this is like the manifestation of all my overlean nightmares......

I know right? I almost faceplanted just by looking at them

3 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Another ACM going fast vid, these guys go pretty hard there:

I am estimating this guy's weight must be double a normal person's to account for the weight of his steel testicles.

No helmet either?! Wow. The video in YouTube says 42km/hr.

I am in awe!

Archived