Good bye NB P

Paulandjacquelyn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

when it will ever be released

I just got a call from other seller and he said that he came to a new party wheels Ninebot One P. I do not know why you do not sell these wheels. In Russia, a lot of Ninebot One P. Prices start from 45 000 rubles (710$) per 1 Ninebot One P. :-D

9 minutes ago, master255 said:

@DS, i don't have any clients! I'm not a salesman.

If you are not biased 9bot reseller, there is nothing wrong to be happy with your EUC and share this happiness with us.

Do not expect however the other brands EUC owners to agree with you when you imagine and pinpoint nonexisting negatives of their wheels.

42 minutes ago, Fahrtwind said:

May I quote myself? I am out of here. Enjoy...

my last post on this thread, then i will follow you!..its just a copy/paste from FB....3 days ago.....from the well reputated ninebot UK seller speedyfeet, an answer to a Ninebot P interest:

"current P's being sold are not working correctly - so really pot luck with any that are being sold now. The P wont be released this year unfortunately. But will keep you posted on our page when they are!i

so as i am no gambler, Sorry, i will have to wait another year for the official release, till i buy the best ewheel in the world!

bye, folks!

1 hour ago, Fahrtwind said:

May I quote myself? I am out of here. Enjoy...

Nomatter what you believe in: A, E,...NB, P,..., the water between science and belief is usually too deep, to lead to any constructive discussion.

1 hour ago, master255 said:

@DS, I have already traveled 640 kilometers on the new Ninebot One P (2016) and 1600 kilometers on the old Nenebot One P (2015) and you?

Similar kilometers with other brands...and so what, who cares? I'm not interested of your mileage and I'm not looking for anyone's validation about mine.

45 minutes ago, master255 said:

You are the big WINNER of this thread!

Billions are ready to give their hard earned money to possess the most precious treasure in the world - NB P....gazillions will follow...

Enjoy the victory! 

nice to see my thread still alive and well, lol.   On a side note, the mini Pro is a blast to scoot around in.  I still have the P, honestly I'm having issue considering "passing" on the issues to someone else.    Why in the world was NB still fiddling around with the P re-release..guessing it was due to inventory of part.  It appears they are dumping remaining inventory in countries with lax consumer protection!   

Based on competition, NB should already be at the T model or X.    I find it hard to believe that a MB can not be designed to handle the demands of these machines.  Extra cost would easily be absorbed into price and something most of us would gladly pay for.

23 hours ago, Paulandjacquelyn said:

nice to see my thread still alive and well, lol.   On a side note, the mini Pro is a blast to scoot around in.  I still have the P, honestly I'm having issue considering "passing" on the issues to someone else.    Why in the world was NB still fiddling around with the P re-release..guessing it was due to inventory of part.  It appears they are dumping remaining inventory in countries with lax consumer protection!   

Based on competition, NB should already be at the T model or X.    I find it hard to believe that a MB can not be designed to handle the demands of these machines.  Extra cost would easily be absorbed into price and something most of us would gladly pay for.

Well said.  I also have a Mini Pro, and yes, it's a fun device to run around on.  A bit boring compared to an EUC, but still fun and easy enough for anyone to ride.

QUOTE from Paulandjacquelyn: "NB should already be at the T model or X"

It's funny you say this, because I sent a message to NineBot a while back asking them to come out with a new wheel called the NineBot One T.  A Touring Model that had a slightly higher top speed and much larger battery.  The group I ride with likes to do 20-35 mile rides.  With the E+, we are limited to 12-17 miles, depending on terrain.  I carry a second battery for quick changes, but it would be nice to have it integrated.

Of course, like most messages that go to NineBot, (even from Distributors), I'm sure it will go unanswered.

I will admit, the NineBot E+ is probably the most comfortable, agile, smoothest, stable wheel I've ever ridden.  Unfortunately, they screwed up the P as it would have been a great wheel.  And now, with all the changes in the company lately, who knows if they'll even continue EUC's.  They might just move to two wheeled devices, which would be a shame, because they did have some great designs and wheels.  If they continued, they could probably get back on top.  As it is now, they are seen as VERY Untrustworthy and uncaring of their customers.

8 hours ago, SuperSport said:

They might just move to two wheeled devices, which would be a shame, because they did have some great designs and wheels.  If they continued, they could probably get back on top.  As it is now, they are seen as VERY Untrustworthy and uncaring of their customers.

NInebot is doing what Segway should have done years ago.....transition into a consumer friendly price point and function for the two wheel vehicle.   From a business sense, it is a good strategic move to expand that segment.   With the crash and burn of the hover, the market is about as open as it can be for a safe vehicle.  The hover trend left a bad taste in the consumer mouth though and I think the Amazon Prime sales were much less than expected.  Need more marketing to fix that.   For years everyone wanted to try a segway as it was mysterious and unique but at $5k outlandish so they rented them. Now you can own that unique experience for much less.   Although alot of the segway mystique is long gone, it still is a potential big market.  Now hopefully they survive the firmware update management with the mini's....we know how that goes with our EUC's lol. 

I still have the P.  It rides like a turbo cadillac but I am so worried about being on it, especially in traffic, it kills the experience. Shame.   Ninebot US confirmed there is not a recall on this model.   

I'm hanging over in the mini thread lately lol.

Archived