What would be your ultimate EUC?

cloudust

I'm curious about what your ultimate EUC will be? It doesn't have to be the existing model. Which function you would like to have or add to the unit or your dream machine?

I'm new to EUC and still learning how to ride one without falling so here is my wish list.

1. I really want the unit to be a little bit easy to learn. I'm considering to buy a Ninebot One E+ at the moment.

2. I would also like to have the clear indication of battery level on the device itself.

3. Replaceable battery.

For me it would be Solowheel Xtreme but with at least 540 - 560 Wh battery and added mount for trolley handle and camera. Just that and I'll be a happy camper :) I simply love it's design and riding comfort!

My ultimate EUC?

- Quick Charge Possibility... full in 10 Minutes!

- Much less weight! 5-7kg

- Driving Safety! Kind of redundant power system to prevent a face plant! Safety should be goal No.1 instead of max. Speed and performance.

- Safe batteries! No risk of fire, no problem to get the EUC in the plane

- My ultimate Wheel can be driven legal! Everywhere in the world except in Churches...

- complete incapsuled electronics, batteries, water und dust proof!. Ever opened your ninebot? Really bad sealing!

- a heatsink to get a better performance/reliability and keep inner MOSFETS cool!

Manu

Ultimate??? ... safe, solarpowered, transportable (take it everywhere with ease)

But more realistic, the first improvements I'd like to see:
- battery improvements: higher capacity per weight and lower chargetime
- adjustable pedals/legsupport because everyone is different. It is like adjusting your seat in a car to get best riding comfort.

Less realistic:
- shock breakers
- fail gracefully - so i will not faceplant on system failure

Hi,

For me it would be a EUC with the following characteristics :

- weight under 5kg

- battery allowing up to 200km per charge, and no more than 4h to charge

- inflatable automatic pressure adjusting tire

- made with indestructible materials (falling from 10m isn't an issue)

- speeds from 1kph to 40kph with adjustable beep volume

- 10 inch wheel capable of going offroad

- reliable , no shutdown, no overheating

- capable of going underwater

- all parts can be changed

6 hours ago, Pingouin said:

Hi,

For me it would be a EUC with the following characteristics :

- weight under 5kg

- battery allowing up to 200km per charge, and no more than 4h to charge

- inflatable automatic pressure adjusting tire

- made with indestructible materials (falling from 10m isn't an issue)

- speeds from 1kph to 40kph with adjustable beep volume

- 10 inch wheel capable of going offroad

- reliable , no shutdown, no overheating

- capable of going underwater

- all parts can be changed

What?? No free beer on tap outlet?

For me its the same as HEC, a higher battery xtreme except also with an 18mph top speed.  I don't know why anyone would need a charge time of 10 minutes. Even if i did ever need to use the full range on my KS I can't imagine any scenario where i would need it charged again that fast.

3 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Yeah, I'd say @EUC Extreme isn't just "anyone."  :lol:  He needs 8 minutes.

I recall Vee once saying that in heavy off-roading, the 900Wh LiPos are sucked dry in about 10-15 kilometers. Not to mention that the torque starts to drop somewhere around halfway through, so for him, it's a no-brainer to have fast power chargers. Not something for everyone though, taking care of LiPos isn't as easy as the "standard" packs, not to mention that the equipment probably cost easily a couple of Xtreme's worth in total ;)

Just like this :)
I'm getting 900wh end of the battery up to 10 kilometers.
So it is not driven for a long time.
Often, I would like to run all day, so fast charging is required.
Off-road, it means that I need 2 x 3000W aggregate, that I can download as fast as possible.
After each use, the batteries I load so that the voltage of one cell is approximately 3,8V.
In this way they will remain the best.
I was never EUC battery is fully charged when I do not drive. But it is not a problem although I would like to quickly start driving. Because the battery is half-way between, the download is fast.

Such a charge vehicles really pays to some extent.
I think that at least € 3000.
In addition, I have my own charging equipment at home and in the car is always ready.

On 7/8/2016 at 11:07 AM, Fahrtwind said:

My ultimate EUC?

- Quick Charge Possibility... full in 10 Minutes!

- Much less weight! 5-7kg

- Driving Safety! Kind of redundant power system to prevent a face plant! Safety should be goal No.1 instead of max. Speed and performance.

- Safe batteries! No risk of fire, no problem to get the EUC in the plane

- My ultimate Wheel can be driven legal! Everywhere in the world except in Churches...

- complete incapsuled electronics, batteries, water und dust proof!. Ever opened your ninebot? Really bad sealing!

- a heatsink to get a better performance/reliability and keep inner MOSFETS cool!

Manu

Agree, except the fast charging. I think easy to change battery pack could be an alternative.

Archived