Ninebot One Overlean Beeps

houseofjob

While enjoying my new S2 purchase, I noticed that the wheel has a double beep for sudden overlean / sudden current over-surges, which is great!

The thing is, for any E+ owners out there, I can't remember for the life of me if the E+ had such a warning. My recollection is that it didn't.

Would appreciate any confirmation from E+ owners, thanks!

just cart it on the site w/ US shipping

1 minute ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Rite on. I would love to know the price w/ shipping and all, you can just pm it to me if ya want to. Thanx for the info man.

47 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

While enjoying my new S2 purchase, I noticed that the wheel has a double beep for sudden overlean / sudden current over-surges, which is great!

Thats really an improvement. But its only an overpower warning. With an overlean by definition you are already hitting the street while its beeping - imho ?

The thing is, for any E+ owners out there, I can't remember for the life of me if the E+ had such a warning. My recollection is that it didn't.

Yep. There was no warning like this with the e+. Just the e was always beeping whike riding with us..

I am on fw. 1.2.3 and 9b1 E+ beeps at me with 1 beep at some small holes in the road and double beep at overcurrent/demanding too much current *(i.e. uphill) and then there are tiltback without beeps and tiltback+double beep if I continue to push it after that again.

@Sidestreet Reny It's def not $1K, try to cart again with USD price filter & Free Ship selected; they should be taking out VAT. Plus recent Brexit made the price cheaper from what I bought at.

@HunkaHunkaBurningLove I was speaking more to over-acceleration warning (regardless of speed), not max speed beeps or tiltback, but thx!

@Vik's Interesting, so maybe the overlean double beep is something new or recently implemented across the NB1 line firmwares. Is your Ninebot a more recent white pad E+, or the grey pad E+? Thx!

1 minute ago, houseofjob said:

@Vik's Interesting, so maybe the overlean double beep is something new or recently implemented across the NB1 line firmwares. Is your Ninebot a more recent white pad E+, or the grey pad E+? Thx!

I think it's the opposite - newer firmware don't have it or got different behavior?

Mine is "grey pad" one with mobo 1.3.1 and stock firmware - never updated.

Archived