KingSong KS16 speaker volume

Henrik Olsen

2 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

Might add the sound generated is from the speaker... it's a racecar sample...

BADASS!

I don't know if anyone here remembers this, but a year ago when people were first getting into the 14c(500w), here was an actual hardware mod for the control board that would pump a motorcycle sound through the speakers. But not just a prerecorded track... A pitch modulated sound based on your speed! So it would get louder/higher pitched as you accelerated and braked.  I wonder if someone could create a software version of it now that the firmware is updatable via USB on 16a....

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

I don't know if anyone here remembers this, but a year ago when people were first getting into the 14c(500w), here was an actual hardware mod for the control board that would pump a motorcycle sound through the speakers. But not just a prerecorded track... A pitch modulated sound based on your speed! So it would get louder/higher pitched as you accelerated and braked.  I wonder if someone could create a software version of it now that the firmware is updatable via USB on 16a....

On 6 April 2016 at 8:55 PM, Henrik Olsen said:

Might add the sound generated is from the speaker... it's a racecar sample...

Phew, that is a relief, when I first heard it I thought: "Blimey, I'd heard the KS-16's motor was louder, but I didn't think is was going to be that bad!"

Archived