Inmotion V14 Adventure: a new trail wheel from Inmotion

techyiam

Suspension break-in

I spend a few hours at a pump-track today and from around mid-way through it made a kinda pop sound as it rebounds after a jump - like all other suspension wheel I have tried do all the time and it now does this every time. From then on the suspension felt much softer - not like and air shock, but more S22 like. Have any of you had a similar suspension break-in experience?

Btw, it was fantastic for the BMX tracks, at least compared to the S18 and EX30 I have tried previously.

1 hour ago, jmsjms said:

At what speed the V-14 starts beeping, and can it be controlled through the app?

yes, both speed limit alarm, and tilt-back speed limit, can be set, up to 70kmph.

Btw, jz tested riding V14 with only 3 battery packs, it works, but with a warning indicator on V14 and also a warning msg in app.

When fully charged to 100%, removing 1 battery pack connection, the screen on V14 will show 75% left. Maybe beneficial for those who have special requirement to reduce weight. Screenshots, photos and weight saving calculation in another V14 riders thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jmsjms said:

At what speed the V-14 starts beeping, and can it be controlled through the app?

I currently have alarm sat to 45kmh and tilt back at 50kmh. This works very well for me.

But depending how aggressive you approach top speed it might give you a warning in advance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jmsjms said:

Can the beep be set to 60kmh, and the tilt-back to 70kmh?

yes, any speed, up to 70kmph.

In fact, you could set tilt-back to 60kmph and beep alarm to 70kmph, which the beep will likely never trigger under normal circumstances. :confused1::lol:

46 minutes ago, jmsjms said:

Is the knobby tire making that buzzing sound on WrongWay's video?

I think so, though I did wonder about noisy bearings when I first heard it... 

Knobby tyres do make a LOT more sound than street tyres overall I would say.

Edited by Cerbera

Which V-14 sellers sell a street tire option for the V-14? And I am not talking about the one that is a blend of street and off road, but only street. (Same as the V-11 -- street only.)

Wrong Way even said, that the knobby one is not particularly stable at maintaining a straight line.

Edited by jmsjms

6 hours ago, jmsjms said:

Is the knobby tire making that buzzing sound on WrongWay's video?

yes, and ewheels has the street tire option. I would highly recommend them as well.

its the Chao Yang H626 IMG_1209_HEIC.JPG.JPG.1ea0fcc53e02bcdae6

• Like 1