Inmotion V14 Adventure: a new trail wheel from Inmotion

techyiam

7 hours ago, InfiniteWheelie said:

Something I’m not clear on, is the upcoming 20” Challenger Y replacing the V13, or being released alongside an updated 22” V13?

If they’re releasing a new 22” V13 with the 4 modular batteries, fork suspension, and optional 40T cells, that sounds like my next wheel.

The naming they use is a bit confusing indeed, the V13 (or its update with new fork suspension 22”) and Challenger Y 20” would be in their highest category.

The same, I’m more excited now about InMotion then I’ve ever been.

P.S.: Nobody seemed to have noticed that I’ve put the face of CEO Bob Yan on Bruce Lee classic black and white photo :rolleyes:  InMotion is cool again.

• Upvote 2

i wonder how inmotion will sell the adventure ?  will they have models of the adventure with the different battery chemistries already assembled,  or have the adventure without battery packs and have the customer select the pack type they want.  and will there also be a selection of different wheel sizes (14, 16, 20, etc,...) which the buyer must also select ?

• Like 1

Once I get up and going again I see this as a worthy upgrade from my V12HT.  By the time my leg heals they will be out and I am sure the teething problems will be well underway to being cured!  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Maybe this one could make it across the cow pasture?

all of them are pasture capable, it's just how beat up ur gonna be after riding. i hope this smaller, lighter weight wheel with hopefully lots of torque will make the rides less physical.

next year i should be building my network of multiuse paths here. i'm signing a contract with a developer soon.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Vanturion said:

If the screen shot is true to the production offering, I like how they finally have proper brake throttle pads, imitation (of grizzla) being the sincerest form of flattery and all.

I have the same pads on my V12 and they work quite well. The orange parts glow in the dark. The grizzla are better quality of course but those pads are a cheaper alternative if you are on a budget.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, novazeus said:

next year i should be building my network of multiuse paths here. i'm signing a contract with a developer soon.

Hold up, network of multi-use paths in and around the Tampa Bay area? This sounds great, have you posted details elsewhere?

• Haha 1

Please keep ranch discussion out of this thread. Stay on topic. Think first if your message is helpful for thousands of readers interested in this new wheel.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, UniVehje said:

Please keep ranch discussion out of this thread. Stay on topic. Think first if your message is helpful for thousands of readers interested in this new wheel.

it's about terrain. i'd like to know if anyone has tried one of these smaller suspension wheels on raw pasture. i know they work on roads, trails, paths, etc, but has anybody had experience traversing planet earth in it's un-manicured state.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, UniVehje said:

thousands of readers

haha, idk if this is interest to thousands of readers(haha, more like hundreds)

and i hope i'm selected, but i just signed up for the tester program.

inmotion claims the wheel was designed for "primarily off road",

maybe giving wheel builders more foresight than they deserve, but they probably are starting to realize the legality and use of euc's will be the same treatment as dirtbikes.

• Like 3