Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

Greg X

23 minutes ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

Hit the settings icon of the main screen (upper right corner).

On the settings screen one will see “Operating Mode.”

IMG_7182.png

Is your Begode app version 1.0.13? That's my version after "I think" I updated it. 

14 minutes ago, GitDatPC said:

Is your Begode app version 1.0.13? That's my version after "I think" I updated it. 

My guess is that Begode may not have updated the Android app yet so while the firmware may support the new modes, the app doesn't have the ability to control them yet until it's updated. If you find a way to get the latest firmware on your wheel along with the ability to control the new settings from the app, let me know (and which firmware you picked from the list).

Edited by eezo

13 minutes ago, eezo said:

My guess is that Begode may not have updated the Android app yet so while the firmware may support the new modes, the app doesn't have the ability to control them yet until it's updated. If you find a way to get the latest firmware on your wheel along with the ability to control the new settings from the app, let me know (and which firmware you picked from the list).

Get Begode app 1.0.15 from their Facebook post 👍 Firmware update is a snap after that.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/6444070605690848/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Felipe Alberto Dantas said:

how did you solve this problem?

We'll have to wait until the Darknessbot app is updated to support the new firmware revisions. Otherwise, you can flash back to the old firmware using the previous Begode app version 1.0.13 and selecting "JN Commander Pro" from the list of updates. That fixed Darknessbot for me 👍

1 hour ago, GitDatPC said:

We'll have to wait until the Darknessbot app is updated to support the new firmware revisions. Otherwise, you can flash back to the old firmware using the previous Begode app version 1.0.13 and selecting "JN Commander Pro" from the list of updates. That fixed Darknessbot for me 👍

you can't downgrade the wheel's firmware. To opload the jn2012204 the application downloads the firmware to 100%. To return to firmware Jn2012203 the application blocks the download in 1%.

does your screen show the exact charge level after the update? And does it show the load bar moving while loading?

Thanks

My CP has been charging since 4 hours ago, the red light has turned on, and it is at 100% (133.7 v). Is there any issue related to the new firmware? Before upgrade, charger went to green light at 100%.

The charger is green now; maybe it was taking some more time because of balancing the cells.

Edited by Mauricio
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Mauricio said:

My CP has been charging since 4 hours ago, the red light has turned on, and it is at 100% (133.7 v). Is there any issue related to the new firmware? Before upgrade, charger went to green light at 100%.

The charger is green now; maybe it was taking some more time because of balancing the cells.

Mine started showing 100% in Begode app / EUC world at around 131v with charger red. It's still charging and is up to 132.4v now, still red, still 100%.

Is this normal charging behavior for this wheel? 

On 8/4/2023 at 10:19 PM, eezo said:

Anyone else experience a "choppy" or "notchy" sound when rolling at very low speeds? Sound started today after a leisurely ~2mi ride at around 10mph. It sounded like the motor wasn't smoothly applying power, it was jerky. After power cycling the wheel, it went away and rolls again like it used to.

This happened to me once on my EX30. I had disengaged the motor and had it on the kickstand. Still on but with the motor disengaged. When I rode it after that something sure felt weird.. it sort of smoothed out at speed but I spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure out what I was feeling. I could feel a roughness and cogging of the motor. I remembered what I had done with the motor disengaged and it on it's kickstand. Something I don't normally do. So I power-cycled it and the problem went it away and that was that. I haven't tried recreating the issue but that seemed to be the cause. I don't know if this is relevant at all for the Commander Pro because I don't even know if it has a motor disengage feature. But as a sanity check... you are not alone in what happened.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I just did the firmware update after updating begode app on iphone...

So, huh, is "off rode rode" mean more torque and less high-end? And racing mode means less torque but more high-end?

Which do you guys like better?

P.S: Race mode sounds like I have a radiator inside my CP lol

Edited by BKW

7 minutes ago, BKW said:

I just did the firmware update after updating begode app on iphone...

So, huh, is "off rode rode" mean more torque and less high-end? And racing mode means less torque but more high-end?

Which do you guys like better?

P.S: Race mode sounds like I have a radiator inside my CP lol

I can test the race mode top end once I can reliably read the PWM. 50 MPH GPS had me at 93% PWM on the old firmware. That'd be sweet if we can go 55 MPH now 😁

• Like 1

Went on a nice ride this morning. Hadn’t been able to hop on the wheel since last weekend so I was pretty happy. Being happy coupled with my ADHD, I completely forgot about the firmware update and Race Mode. What I did experience is a lot more wobbling. I’ve been out in more wind so I don’t think it was that. I typically get them during hard braking but today I was getting them a lot while accelerating as well as braking. Just curious if it’s a me thing or could it be a firmware thing?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

Went on a nice ride this morning. Hadn’t been able to hop on the wheel since last weekend so I was pretty happy. Being happy coupled with my ADHD, I completely forgot about the firmware update and Race Mode. What I did experience is a lot more wobbling. I’ve been out in more wind so I don’t think it was that. I typically get them during hard braking but today I was getting them a lot while accelerating as well as braking. Just curious if it’s a me thing or could it be a firmware thing?

It could be the acceleration differences throwing your balance off slightly. I think I've experienced that as well. But, I just swapped my pads the day of the firmware update so my experience is skewed a little lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GitDatPC said:

55 MPH, 90% PWM on full battery. Once I can hear 93% PWM in my earbuds again, I should be cruising at 57 MPH 🏁 Race Mode FTW!

I hate to be the guy but riding at 93% PWM is asking for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1