How about (APP i assume)

1: Set ride pedal hardness to 100%

2: clear app cache

3: clear app memory

4: Stop app

5: Uninstall app

6: restart phone

7: reinstall app

That’s worth a try. I will try that tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethereal said:

I just read on the InMotion FB page after I posted the same issue. A couple of people said they changed the km reached to unlock at 60 km now. 

ohh..  i know that,  I know the procedure: We change something and keep it a secret - and then sooner or later when the people react - then we know it works and can tell them about the change... it is completely by the book, politician approach :P

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

i miss read your post,but as i said im at 69.9miles which is 112.49km and i still cant unlock it'

Maybe the (stupid) software engineer forgot to make a comparison on the values in the *miles" variable , and as long the app / setup on the wheel is in miles mode, nothing happens

Edited by Robse
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

i miss read your post,but as i said im at 69.9miles which is 112.49km and i still cant unlock it'

Try deleting the app and then reinstall. So pedal hardness is at 100%? Speed clamp is off?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robse said:

Maybe the (stupid) software engineer forgot to make a comparison on the values in the *miles" variable , and as long the app / setup on the wheel is in miles mode, nothing happens

Speaking of miles mode, I still can’t get my V13 to display mph on the screen. I have mph on the iPhone app but not on the V13 screen.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ethereal said:

Try deleting the app and then reinstall. So pedal hardness is at 100%? Speed clamp is off?

Yeah...:efee565ab0: tried three times. The cache,memory,then the app. The rebooted the phone, the reinstalled it.

Just now, Ethereal said:

I have mph on the iPhone app but not on the V13 screen.  

hold your finger on the kph icon and a screen will pop up asking to change to imperial.

• Like 1

Just now, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Yeah...:efee565ab0: tried three times. The cache,memory,then the app. The rebooted the phone, the reinstalled it.

That’s really frustrating. I will post on the Inmotion FB app and see what anyone might come up with. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Speaking of miles mode, I still can’t get my V13 to display mph on the screen. I have mph on the iPhone app but not on the V13 screen.  

u gotta press me in the app and change to imperial. that did it on mine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

Anyone try pedal hardness to 0%? It 'seemed' backwards when they called it 'softness'… 

i went thru all the modes today. the wheel app at 100% pedal softness matches the phone app at 100% pedal hardness. 

assistance turned off is turned off. the sliders do nothing turned off. 

maximum hardness is 100% pedal hardness in the phone app and will show 100% pedal softness on the wheel app. that's it. as hard as they get. which is fine. 

pedals just need the rear two inches hacked off and welded to the front of the pedals. not everybody rides a wheel like they are about to take a dump.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Eyss said:

The optional kickstand works great, but damn is it a pain to install. 

Managed to install it when I first got it and noticed it was the wrong way around. Tried today to put it in the correct way but it would not fit, even breaking the plastic around the holes in the process. 

Ended up putting it on the wrong way again. I have a feeling something is wrong on mine but I'll wait for a install video before trying again. 

Yes I am embarassed about not being able to screw 4 bolts in correctly 

eFmf4g5.jpeg

do not be embarrassed.

I know of others that can’t get it on.

I mentioned in my first video I couldn’t get all 4 screws in and left 1 out. 

It doesn’t align easily and even if all screws are loosened still not enough give on mine. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Forwardnbak said:

I mentioned in my first video I couldn’t get all 4 screws in and left 1 out. 

Ah must of missed that. Good idea I've just put 3 bolts in 

Any tips for the seat and not interfering with the trolley handle?

Bit average of inmotion with the optional accessories. The v13 is very well designed and built and the optional accessories seem like another team did them in their spare time 

42 minutes ago, Eyss said:

Ah must of missed that. Good idea I've just put 3 bolts in 

Any tips for the seat and not interfering with the trolley handle?

Bit average of inmotion with the optional accessories. The v13 is very well designed and built and the optional accessories seem like another team did them in their spare time 

I found you just have to get the seat in the best spot (so it doesn’t interfere with it most) 

Then give it a good firm press down, put some weight on it when you press. It hasn’t popped up on me since and i can still pop the handle out to use it okay. 

I like the seat design better than v11, i could never really use the handle on v11 with seat on, and one day my seat fell off and was lost. 

3 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Just brought it up to 76 miles, still no unlock..:( It's 30°f today

I wonder… KS released and then rolled back speed limiting when the batteries got cold, presumably to reduce the regen recharge potential causing battery damage. I wonder if IM has something similar going on (although, that doesn't come close to explaining what @novazeus is experiencing)

• Like 1