Mango

1 hour ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

ok, total noob question and i can't find it anywhere. Anyone know how to change the display from metric to imperial?

It’s in the app settings. 

10 hours ago, novazeus said:

From the study:

Swearing-Study-Participants.png

The participants in the study.......were college students.

People who are accepted into college, are presumably intelligent.

To test them, to determine if swearing is a sign of intelligence..........seems nonsensical.

The article is cited by 32, thus far.

5 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

ok, total noob question and i can't find it anywhere. Anyone know how to change the display from metric to imperial?

4 hours ago, Hellkitten said:

Seems like you can change from metric to imperial in the app but the wheel display itself stays in metric.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cerbera said:

I've always a been a big fan of quality swearing, but surely students are the very worst choice of test group for that experiment ? When I was that age I used to swear very uncreatively, and largely for the sake of it. It's only in later life my swearing has become much more creatively excellent, and reserved primarily for humour purposes.

i must remember that sentence "quality swearing" 😁😋

1 hour ago, Paul A said:

From the study:

Swearing-Study-Participants.png

The participants in the study.......were college students.

People who are accepted into college, are presumably intelligent.

To test them, to determine if swearing is a sign of intelligence..........seems nonsensical.

The article is cited by 32, thus far.

Aaaa… I don’t know what to say about that. To get there you mostly need a good memory, high intelligence is not necessary. People often confuse the two.

43 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Quality swearing. And he went on to become Dr Who, childrens' favourite ! NSFW obviously. Feel free not to click on it if easily offended.

And now my thread derailment ends  :)

And mine ends with this delicately artistically expressed vocabulary from a true master of quality curses

Annotation 2023-02-15 110756.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Josiah said:

How many turns in would you say before the 2.5 back?  I left my dampeners at the stock setting.  

Not sure to be honest, i didn't count them. Probably pretty close to 1-2 turns. The dampening was pretty heavy.

6 hours ago, Hellkitten said:

Unfortunately that doesn't change in on the wheel.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Not sure to be honest, i didn't count them. Probably pretty close to 1-2 turns. The dampening was pretty heavy.

Unfortunately that doesn't change in on the wheel.

if i remember correctly on the v12 you press and hold the displayed KPH. maybe different on the v13 tho. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Josiah said:

312395DE-7D41-4B22-BBEC-821178E9EC2F.thumb.jpeg.4b53bd91c879ce193784e588b4cf3da6.jpeg

yep it worked.  

Got to love the "optimistic" Available mileage. I take your 123 Mi V13 and rise you my 297(330+ at full charge) Km V12-HT 💰🤣

IMG_20221014_213253.jpg

Edited by HEC
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Josiah said:

We 13 has an option for 4 to 6 digit code at start up. This seems like a great feature to help minimize theft.  Did the v V12 or V11 have the same option?

V12 have only 4 digit code, V11 doesn't have display. 4 digit code would still take some time to "crack", it's mainly there to prevent someone to ride off with your wheel. They can still carry it away and crack it or take it apart later. To be honest, I'd prefer RFID lock, or at least fingerprint scanner. There is even nice large basically unused panel right above the power button left of screen (it does have light sensor built in).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Josiah said:

Then, not only would they take the wheel, but they would cut off a finger to go with it.  

A four digit design enables up to 10,000 possible codes

Well, you have 10 fingers and 10 toes ... 🤣

• Haha 1