NYC-based Casting for Electric Unicyclists

Cherie

Thanks @meepmeepmayer

@CherieThere aren't that many female EUC riders to begin with, but a few of the active ones you could possibly try to see if they're interested on Telegram: https://t.me/nycunicyclecollective (I've re-posted this there, but not sure if it will get the attention being an active group chat).

• Like 2

I could be painted up to look like a VERY ugly girl, pretty easily. The less you make me speak, the happier everyone seems to stay. :eff02be2d7:

Seriously tho, best of luck finding who you need. PLease let us know what film or project it ends up going in!:thumbup:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I could be painted up to look like a VERY ugly girl, pretty easily.

You do realise that this is literally begging for some @Rehab1 Photoshopping...   :facepalm:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

You do realise that this is literally begging for some @Rehab1 Photoshopping...   :facepalm:

Hmm @Rehab1 as makeup artist. I faintly recall a lovely mten3 picture ( I know @Marty Backe love it when we brings this up).

Just imagine @ShanesPlanetwith a Sherman in the same scene :popcorn::cheers:

Now @ShanesPlanet would be great if they are going steampunk style. He already have the smoke build-in :w00t2:

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2