V11 pedals on the MSP

2 hours ago, Tryptych said:

I hear that the official V11 honeycomb pedals are usable on the MSP - can anyone confirm?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001707912628.html 

Even if, who knows how crappy the pedal angle is!

I would recommend adjustable Nylonove pedals.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tryptych said:

I hear that the official V11 honeycomb pedals are usable on the MSP - can anyone confirm?

No they do not unless you modify them by filing them down or some such, better to just get Nylonlove pedals, the chicway ones seems not reliable.

10 hours ago, Tryptych said:

Right. Inmotion honeycomb pedals work and fit perfectly Gotway MSP. I attach some photos of my wheel with them. The pedal angle remains the same as for the originals. You only need to use the inmotion axis instead of the Gotway's one. 

IMG_20201230_173626_compress17.jpg

IMG_20201230_194758_compress63.jpg

IMG_20201230_173958_compress72.jpg

IMG_20201230_173056_compress21.jpg

IMG_20201230_172427_compress88.jpg

IMG_20201230_172534_compress64.jpg

IMG-20201230-WA0007_compress15.jpg

Edited by Patricio Bohórquez Rodríguez de Medina
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Patricio Bohórquez Rodríguez de Medina said:

Right. Inmotion honeycomb pedals work and fit perfectly Gotway MSP. I attach some photos of my wheel with them. The pedal angle remains the same as for the originals. You only need to use the inmotion axis instead of the Gotway's one.

Did not work for me (with the Inmotion pins), do you have an older model MSP or the newer one that comes with Monster Pedals? Mine is the newer one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Did not work for me (with the Inmotion pins), do you have an older model MSP or the newer one that comes with Monster Pedals? Mine is the newer one.

I bought it on March 2020. I heard that depending on the date/batch of the wheel, pedal angle may change. So this can be a reason for the discrepancy of the validity or not of the inmotion pedals for MSP. 

Hmm... so does this mean that the V11 stock pedals can also be used on the MSP? Ideally I'd put the honeycombs on my V11 and give the MSP the old stock V11 pedals (which are 1.5 CM wider)

Anyone got more info?

edit #1 here's a photo I made if this helps anyone:

PEDAL-COMPARISON.thumb.jpg.e0a6fc2a207cc8ad659021d33c7d9d4b.jpg

edit #2: I've placed the honeycomb order so I'll let you guys know how it goes when the slowboat from China gets here. Any more info would be appreciated.

Edited by Tryptych
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Emag said:

INMOTION V11 Hex pedals fit GW/Begode Nikola, Tesla, MCM5 models 👍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgIPNCsCjl/?igshid=9zy8dk1hpdfo

Thanks for the pics. Are all Gotway pedals compatible with each other? I've heard Monster/Nik pedals work on the MSP - so if V11 honeycombs work on the Nik that means they work on the MSP/Monster too.... ???

12 hours ago, Tryptych said:

Thanks for the pics. Are all Gotway pedals compatible with each other? I've heard Monster/Nik pedals work on the MSP - so if V11 honeycombs work on the Nik that means they work on the MSP/Monster too.... ???

As was already answered, seems they fit some MSP's but not others, does not fit new MSP's with monster pedals and low angle.

16 hours ago, Rawnei said:

As was already answered, seems they fit some MSP's but not others, does not fit new MSP's with monster pedals and low angle.

Hi Ronnie. Yes I've heard your opinion multiple times, here and in Telegram chat.  I I'm looking to hear from people other than you at this time as there has been conflicting info.

5 hours ago, Tryptych said:

Hi Ronnie. Yes I've heard your opinion multiple times, here and in Telegram chat.  I I'm looking to hear from people other than you at this time as there has been conflicting info.

Ok TrumpJr calm down, it's not an opinion it's a fact it doesn't fit on mine. More people testing and reporting is indeed welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 7:35 AM, Rawnei said:

Here are a few pics of my stock V11 pedals on my June 2020 MSP. It's a huge upgrade for the MSP:

suck-it-ronnie2.thumb.jpg.3bf8152f0a3bd37d7afc938cd266d633.jpg+

suck-it-ronnie.thumb.jpg.037d0eb1a3cf8a06ca3796281d82ef00.jpg

Professional trolls and the death of journalism … | unemployedhack

Edited by Tryptych
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

¿Could this pedal honeycomb work with KS16x?, I still haven't found a dedicated pair yet.

Edited by Mauricio

I am told you can order by contacting the sales manager at https://t.me/hex_tech (somebody does speak English there, probably other languages as well) but maybe @Yxzygäilijähas better info (owns a set). There’s a review video that shows a Russian website but my Cyrllic is horrible.

oh... scanning that telegram server it looks like the 16x variant comes with revised pedal hangers that require drilling something????

Edited by Tawpie

On 4/3/2021 at 8:42 PM, Tawpie said:

And, a Russian speaking friend found a website: https://ecodrift.ru/product/metallicheskie-pedali-hextech-dlya-kingsong-16x-anodirovannye/

but the red says “not available”

Thanks mate!!