Used Gotway Msuper v3s+ 1600wh $700

This wheel runs great is very strong and has  low miles, it has been dropped a few but nothing too serious and the handle is broke (it broke in my hand while carrying it), comes with fast charger and will charge to about 81.3 volts...It really runs better than it looks.

20200329_035540.jpg

Edited by Michael Anderson
Forgot details
  • Like 1

Hey Michael 

Would you be able to ship it up to Vermont? (U didn’t happen to purchase it from e wheels originally? I heard they give a shipment discount)....

does it have the 1500 or 2000 w hub motor?         Thanks for your time, 

-Tristan 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mezzanine said:

I wish someone who saw this ad and realized it has a bad battery pack would have said something.  :cry2::facepalm:

Gotway MSuper V3s+ 18”. 2000W Motor/1600Wh Battery

84.2V / 20S = 4.21V/cell (max charge = Gotway charge)

81.3V / 20S = 4.07V/cell (80% charge, normal for extending the cell life)

King Song also cuts off at 4.2V/cell.

If it only charges to "about 81.3 volts" / 4.21V/cell => 1 cell died? (a guess)

Could it be 1 cell out of those in parallel died, and the other cells in that parallel set got overworked, and died?

120 cells / 20S = 6P (6 dead cells? I suppose it depends on how it was treated)

If you are the person who bought it, maybe you can let us know what you find?

1 hour ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

Gotway MSuper V3s+ 18”. 2000W Motor/1600Wh Battery

84.2V / 20S = 4.21V/cell (max charge = Gotway charge)

81.3V / 20S = 4.07V/cell (80% charge, normal for extending the cell life)

King Song also cuts off at 4.2V/cell.

If it only charges to "about 81.3 volts" / 4.21V/cell => 1 cell died? (a guess)

Could it be 1 cell out of those in parallel died, and the other cells in that parallel set got overworked, and died?

120 cells / 20S = 6P (6 dead cells? I suppose it depends on how it was treated)

If you are the person who bought it, maybe you can let us know what you find?

No your wrong I bought like this and the machine is 3 years old any battery pack after a while will have voltage loss and I ride this machine with my life on the line for a year without any issues stop trolling

2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Could be bad charger.

Maybe. Maybe a wrongly too low reported voltage.

However the chance for bad cells is high and renders the wheel beeing worth zero. And lifethreadingly dangerous.

We and noone else seems to know - speculations won't help and the worst is to be assumed.

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

Pfffff....

I'd ask the mods and anyone reading to take a sincere and honest look at the evidence in this situation and come to your conclusion about what happened here.  What happened isn't ambiguous at all if you simply connect the dots.  

I've literally been physically ill all day today because of this.   

6 hours ago, Michael Anderson said:

No your wrong I bought like this and the machine is 3 years old any battery pack after a while will have voltage loss and I ride this machine with my life on the line for a year without any issues stop trolling

1 hour ago, Michael Anderson said:

It might be that because it's the highest that charger has charge it and when I ride it I go about 45 miles before I get it down to 20% so the battery definitely hold a charge

1 hour ago, Michael Anderson said:

My bad I was angry because I thought you was with that guy that is trying to scam me

Hi Michael,

Assuredly, I'm not the guy trying to scam you, whomever that may be. It is unfortunate people do that.

The battery, even if well-used, should charge to 4.2 volts and hold it. It may not put out the Watt*hours it used to, though it should charge up.

I don't know what the EUC's true situation is, and am only trying to be helpful. There's the LiPo charger, BMS, and battery, plus the voltage meter, leads, and contact points being used (are they dirty?). Hopefully the new owner figures out where the situation is stemming from, as there's a lot of possibilities besides the battery.

1 minute ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

Hi Michael,

Assuredly, I'm not the guy trying to scam you, whomever that may be. It is unfortunate people do that.

The battery, even if well-used, should charge to 4.2 volts and hold it. It may not put out the Watt*hours it used to, though it should charge up.

I don't know what the EUC's true situation is, and am only trying to be helpful. There's the LiPo charger, BMS, and battery, plus the voltage meter, leads, and contact points being used (are they dirty?). Hopefully the new owner figures out where the situation is stemming from, as there's a lot of possibilities besides the battery.

Well the guy issued a dispute with PayPal say he got the item not described as advertised and he received it damaged but I just mailed it to Canada today so...

3 minutes ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

Hi Michael,

Yeah I think the charger maybe be on the weak side but I sold a quality wheel that I was riding till the day I sold it.