Trolley handle

Roue Libre

Hi all,

I have a Ninebot One E+, and I think it would be nice having a trolley handle. But in a shop they told me there are issues with current trolley handle, and Ninebot is apparently working on a new trolley handle for this device ? Do you have informations about this ?

How do you do when you go shopping ? Do you continue riding the device in the mall ? Or do you keep it by hand ? 14kg, it's quite heavy for me :huh:

Kind reards

43 minutes ago, Roue Libre said:

Hi all,

I have a Ninebot One E+, and I think it would be nice having a trolley handle. But in a shop they told me there are issues with current trolley handle, and Ninebot is apparently working on a new trolley handle for this device ? Do you have informations about this ?

How do you do when you go shopping ? Do you continue riding the device in the mall ? Or do you keep it by hand ? 14kg, it's quite heavy for me :huh:

Kind reards

I have bought the original trolley handle and it is very bad Quality. For now it is ok (2 Month now) but i presume it will break soon.

Darn, I just ordered the current one.  I hope it's not flimsy.

I was just noticing in @Jag_Rip picture he has his parking accessory in the "front" mounting ports.  I am curious how well it would work if both the handle and the parking acc. are on the same side; with the handle mounted on the parking thing.  

Anyone else tried that yet? I'll give it a shot when mine arrives. 

I have seen several people that have both on the front, I think its even designed that way. The only problem is stability. The parkingstand as far as I heard is too narrow but in this forum there are several posts that show how you could widen the stand so its more stable. The added weight to the front if you have both mounted might make riding the Bot feel a bit different.

@vemalilu : you can get a new telescopic handle for USD 35 here.

You have to contact the seller and ask for a handle identical to order n°  69750075568741

And you can even ask for custom dimensions.

If you want it even cheaper, you can find it here for USD 3 but you have to buy 100 of them !!!

On 11/6/2015, 4:09:36, Roue Libre said:

Hi all,

Kind reards

I can't recommend the trolley handle enough. It's nice to have the handle when you're in venues where its frowned on to ride. It also makes take offs and stops pretty smooth. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/NU8VNv6PbLU

19 hours ago, faipassa said:

Hi,

I use a harness line for windsurf. Only few bucks, very light and convinient. ON/OFF in 10 seconds and easy to store in my backpack while riding

Oh this is genius ! I need the same :P I'll look for windsurfing shops around Brussels to see if I can get one.

Thanx for advice !

I just purchased this unicycle backpack from howwerollwheels.com They are out of stock now but it is universal (I think). I can only last a couple min carrying by the handle before I have to change hands. This backpack holds it high on your back and shoulders, much easier I'm sure. I'll let folks know when I get it how well it works. Also have a trolley handle being shipped from speedyfeet.

Exposed+Ninebot+Carrying+Bag.jpg

Got the trolley handle today. Easy to put on, seems well made. Because it sits in a clamp that is bolted to the ninebot, you can open the clamp and remove if you don't need it for a while. You don't pull the ninebot, instead you push it from behind with the handle extended. That is, the end of the built in handle is facing away from you as you're walking (the unit is going backwards). It pushes okay even when the unit is off, but it is much easier when the unit is on, and it is WAAAY easier than carrying it. I'll give it a thumbs up! I really could have used it at an event I was attending because there were many times where you just couldn't ride because there were too many people along a stretch of sidewalk and I had to carry this beast quite a bit and had to change hands often. It can be used if you just flat out run out of juice, but I plan to use it for things like walking it across a busy street or a densely packed area of people, etc.

On 11/7/2015, 11:24:00, faipassa said:

Hi,

I use a harness line for windsurf. Only few bucks, very light and convinient. ON/OFF in 10 seconds and easy to store in my backpack while riding

poignee-soupe.thumb.jpg.23f672e4f46add72

Wondering where I can get this for USA. It's brilliant! 

• 2 years later...

@Marvin Ong there's in Ali. I bought mine from there https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Ninebot-Segway-Ninebot-One-E-E-P-Trolley-Handle-scooter-Electric-Unicycle-Accessories-2018-new/32860300895.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_3_10152_10151_10065_10344_10130_10068_10324_10547_10342_10325_10546_10343_10340_10548_10341_10545_10696_10084_10083_10618_10307_10059_100031_524_10103_10624_10623_10622_10621_10620,searchweb201603_30,ppcSwitch_3_ppcChannel&algo_expid=da49ad57-2de3-490d-8e46-b168a0961a66-3&algo_pvid=da49ad57-2de3-490d-8e46-b168a0961a66&transAbTest=ae803_2&priceBeautifyAB=0

16 hours ago, Marvin Ong said:

It seems you cant even really buy the trolley handle anywhere these days

Funny, when checking ninebotus website, it was not listed, but when googling ninebot one e+ trolley handle and following this link, it shows to be in stock.  Maybe the link is old.  http://www.ninebotus.com/ninebot-one-trolley-handle/

Archived