DarknessBot can compatible with King Song unicycles

tinawong

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have to purchase the premium features to unlock speed and other things?  Because I’m not seeing anywhere in the app to do that. I have a new KS 18 XL.

2 hours ago, december11 said:

No, it’s free. 
Paid features just give you more possibilities, like statistic for bigger periods, recording video with wheel parameters, or dark mode theme. 
It’s not provide you better connection to euc or higher speed. 

Well I purchased premium anyway to see. (After buying a $2,100 wheel and another $500+/- in safety gear I wasn't worried about another $3.99 for an app ;))

Those features (speed or alarms) are still not there as we are talking about in other posts. The app is apparently not working as intended with my KS18XL.

Edited by Bridgeboy
Added reasoning
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 7:50 AM, tinawong said:

Darkness can compatible with king song unicycles now. With it, you can upgrade firmware, unlock speed.

If needed, you can download from Apple store.

Best regards

Tina 

tina@szkingsong.com 

Nice.

With Darkness bot on iOS suppoting fw upgrades - and EUC world on android - will the official KS app remain?

On 1/2/2020 at 2:43 PM, Bridgeboy said:

Well I purchased premium anyway to see. (After buying a $2,100 wheel and another $500+/- in safety gear I wasn't worried about another $3.99 for an app ;))

Those features (speed or alarms) are still not there as we are talking about in other posts. The app is apparently not working as intended with my KS18XL.

Well she did say "Darkness can compatible ..."   Not 'DarknessBot "is" compatible...'

...But hopefully there is a easy answer to this puzzle.

• 2 weeks later...

The same new functions on the EUC World do not work if the wheel is bought from AliExpress or other unofficial distributor channels, as those wheels are tagged to be used in China only. I’m pretty sure the DarknessBot is the same. Neither shows the new functions for my 2017 16S.

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Javier Lirio Rufo said:

I updated to the last firmware from the DarknessBot app and now my wheel Kingsong KS-14D does not turn on. Did not someone say that DarknessBot was reliable? What can I do?

There are imho some possibilities that bluetooth disconnects or other hickups from the ks internal firmware updater/boot loader.

Often firmware update can be restarted/continued.

Can you connect to the wheel again or its just down?

Best to ask for help in the darknessbot topic of the maintainer:

10 minutes ago, Chriull said:

En mi opinión, hay algunas posibilidades de que bluetooth se desconecte u otras conexiones del actualizador de firmware interno ks / cargador de arranque.

A menudo, la actualización del firmware se puede reiniciar / continuar.

¿Puedes conectarte a la rueda de nuevo o simplemente está abajo?

Es mejor pedir ayuda en el tema de darkbot del mantenedor:

Update failed. Did not reach 100%. I think the motherboard is broken.

10 minutes ago, Chriull said:

¿Por qué piensas eso?

Las actualizaciones que no alcanzan el 100% no son infrecuentes.

The update fail beacuse I realized the white LED lights of my KS-14D did not turn on all. My wheel was locked and I could only restart by pressing the button. Now I turn it on and I just can listen Hello Kingsong Bluetooth is off.

12 minutes ago, Javier Lirio Rufo said:

The update fail beacuse I realized the white LED lights of my KS-14D did not turn on all. My wheel was locked and I could only restart by pressing the button. Now I turn it on and I just can listen Hello Kingsong Bluetooth is off.

Then connect again with the apo and unlock the wheel!?

Retry the update?!

• Like 1