One EUC For Each Leg

PY ⠀

I’ve been thinking.. wouldn’t it be possible to have one smaller EUC on each foot where you have the wheel on your exterior side of the leg (right foot on left pedal, etc) and an armature that sticks out that gives support just below the knee?

Let’s say 2x Mten3. This would give an insane amount of freedom that can only be found with rollerblades.. here are inspiration photos from the 1920s called Cycle Skates. The wheels are inside though on these:

article-2130402-129F5175000005DC-813_308article-0-129E2212000005DC-694_306x423.j

You'd be astonished at how easy it is to ride with an EUC on each foot. First time, I psyched myself up, got on...and nothing. No wobbles, moments, just easy control.

I'm not the only one; others who have tried also report this being very easy. It's probably the best "show off" trick without actually requiring new skills.

7 hours ago, LanghamP said:

You'd be astonished at how easy it is to ride with an EUC on each foot. First time, I psyched myself up, got on...and nothing. No wobbles, moments, just easy control.

I'm not the only one; others who have tried also report this being very easy. It's probably the best "show off" trick without actually requiring new skills.

This actually makes me want to develop a new product...

On 10/15/2019 at 4:35 AM, PY ⠀ said:

@2 Drinks Behind Yeah saw those, they look like toys though...

Yeah, Kuji did a review video on them - they definitely were more hoverboard-ish.  Good for indoors/slow speeds, but not something you're going to blitz around town on and certainly not off-road.

8 hours ago, 2 Drinks Behind said:

Yeah, Kuji did a review video on them - they definitely were more hoverboard-ish.  Good for indoors/slow speeds, but not something you're going to blitz around town on and certainly not off-road.

Yeah I wish there was a true option with lets say 10 inch wheels and speeds of 20mph