WTB: Beginner EUC in UK

MaxAB

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy my first EUC. Ideally I'm looking to spend £200-£350 depending on whats available.

In particular I would be interested in a Ninebot e+ or a Inmotion V5F. 

Ideally I'd like a Inmotion V8 but I don't think my current budget would stretch that far.

I'm based in Bristol, but happy to look into postage if need be.

Many thanks,

Max

Max

I have a Ninebot One S2 forsale. used for learning for 40 odd miles and now on an MCM5 albeit wobbly.  Great for learning and wasn't  planning on upgrading so soon but a second hand MCM5 came up and couldn't resist.  It's in great condition too as it was covered in foam and learn't the basics before I tried to hop on.

HI Delmeekc,

I saw your ad on here / ebay. The wheel looks really good, but is a bit more than I'd be wanting to spend on an S2. Though I appreciate that it's that price due to accessories and low mileage. Feel free to drop me a message if you're thinking about dropping the price, but if not good luck with the sale. 

Hope you're enjoying the MCM5, wish my budget could stretch that far at the moment!

Yes

6 hours ago, Delmeekc said:

ED209 has seen my ninebot one S2 when I picked up the MCM5 and he could confirm its condition.  More than happy for anyone to come and have a look at it.  Hence it's on eBay as have 100% feedback.  Was activated on 30/07/2019.

Yes, I can confirm that the wheel is in Fantastic condition, like brand New! 

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the responses. Have just managed to pick up a V8 for ~£400. Very excitedly awaiting delivery.

@Delmeekc Good luck with the sale of your S2. I had a look at it on eBay and it looks like it's in great condition, but the V8 was a little too tempting.

Thanks,

Max

• Like 2

• 2 months later...