MY EUC bit me!

Okiiashi

I'm still new to the EUC world.  I own a Future Motion Onewheel and just got this Kingsong 16X.

I was loading up my wheels into my jeep to ride around this golf course and I made a serious mistake picking up the 16x by the handle and tire.  With the EUC off the tire free spun while I lifted up  it up by holding the handle and the tire with each hand.

I thought I had  just wedged it in there like a pinch feeling... But  when I went back to grab my water bottle I hand blood coming faster out of my index and middle finger!

How do you guys lift your wheels into your car for transport?

Yep, I am sure you aren't the first to do this and won't be the last! I did it when I unboxed my first wheel - V5F. Had a nasty pinch but luckily it wasn't a gusher. Hurt like hell though.  Never done it again since. Now I always grab the handles of my EUC's and the bottom of the hingeplate (where the footplate is held on). I lift it this way quite often as I load it in the car on its side, as well as carry out preventative maintenance such as tyre pressure checks on my bench.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Now I always grab the handles of my EUC's and the bottom of the hingeplate (where the footplate is held on)

I due this also. Handle and bottom of the foot plate. Kingsong pedals have a nice piece that sticks out unlike Gotway pedals.

Yep been there done that

Live and learn 🤗😣😥😁

Don't be surprised if your wheel makes you bleed again 

And again 

It's yr sacrifice to the addiction that is EUC riding

Small price to pay for the fun factor 🤩

Edited by Gaz Bon