Nikola voltmeter isnt on

2 hours ago, stephen said:

I thought it was the nikola plus that had it on the side

Only the pre-production Nikola had it on the front, apparently.  All those owners that have purchased the 84v 1600wh since it's official release have noted that it had been moved to the side.  Some have mentioned that it maybe a safety related decision, so that you are not tempted to take your eyes off the road by looking straight down at the front of the wheel.  (In it's side position, you really need to be stopped to read it clearly now)

Edited by fbhb
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, fbhb said:

it maybe a safety related decision, so that you are not tempted to take your eyes off the road by looking straight down at the front of the wheel.  (In it's side position, you really need to be stopped to read it clearly now)

Gotway? safety feature?:roflmao:That's an oxymoron

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Gotway? safety feature?:roflmao:That's an oxymoron

@Smoother hence the word "maybe", as I knew at the time of writing safety & GotWay in the same sentence was dubious!!!:D

19 minutes ago, fbhb said:

@Smoother hence the word "maybe", as I knew at the time of writing safety & GotWay in the same sentence was dubious!!!:D

Its all good in the 'hood.:)  I see your "maybe" and i'll raise you a "jolly good laugh" (poker terminology, sort of). One can't waste a good opportunity for a chuckle.

EDIT. ironically it probably WAS a safety consideration.  "Probably":D

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1