Tesla version confusion (and a few more Qs)

• 4 months later...

Where on the board does it say which revision it is?

Do any of you know if the v1.1 has terminals for a quick disengage switch like the msx?

I was getting ready to move the power button to the middle of the handle. Seems like the simplest thing to do for easy access to disengage.

Edited by alcatraz
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2020 at 6:15 AM, alcatraz said:

Where on the board does it say which revision it is?

Do any of you know if the v1.1 has terminals for a quick disengage switch like the msx?

I was getting ready to move the power button to the middle of the handle. Seems like the simplest thing to do for easy access to disengage.

I wonder this too for the Tesla v1.2 (dunno v1.1?). I have this main board....my guess is the 2 point contact next to  the normal switch connected top right (small circle) but i do NOT wanna try if it aint the case :-)

So

1. Is the top right connector (free) for cutoff switch

2. Are any of the other contacts available to install a LED tail light? (Activating together with front light) If yes, voltage and max amps power consumption?

3. If 2 above is a NO. Is there enough power to jack on a additional red tail light on the existing LED circuit? Is there a led driver or can i Just add a high power LED front and tail light (replacing current so so front with 2 high power ones)?

Anyone?

20200519_182354_copy_1105x633.jpg

Edited by Boogieman
  • Like 1