4 minutes ago, Rywokast said:

aha yes it can come in handy xD however even without knowing how you can make something very similar with basic paracord knots.. i do a lot of amigurumi and paracord bracelets as well as 3d design and printing, always trying to think of new ways to utilize the printers :P i also printed a custom mount for that light on the handle to go on the front and free up the handle.. as you know, the ACM 2 is heavy enough as it is without something obstructing the handle haha but i prefer to use an external light to save the battery as well as avoid ever having to change the light built in which would likely mean taking the thing apart

BTW, unrelated to this topic...

Everytime I see your profile name I can't help but think of the Lord Of The Rings. If you happen to be a fan you may know why :)

Is that your name, or... ?

Just now, Marty Backe said:

BTW, unrelated to this topic...

Everytime I see your profile name I can't help but think of the Lord Of The Rings. If you happen to be a fan you may know why :)

Is that your name, or... ?

hmmm, i do like LOTR, but i wouldnt consider myself a "fan".. star wars and harry potter are another story lol.. i dont actually have any idea what youre referencing, its actually a name i just randomly made up for an online mmo character long before i even ever saw LOTR and it kinda just stuck now i use it for everything lol

8 minutes ago, Rywokast said:

hmmm, i do like LOTR, but i wouldnt consider myself a "fan".. star wars and harry potter are another story lol.. i dont actually have any idea what youre referencing, its actually a name i just randomly made up for an online mmo character long before i even ever saw LOTR and it kinda just stuck now i use it for everything lol

Of course (obvious to me, but not to many I suppose) I was referring to fans of the LOTR books, not those shadow-of-the-book movies :whistling:

One of the wizards was Radagast :)

Just now, Marty Backe said:

Of course (obvious to me, but not to many I suppose) I was referring to fans of the LOTR books, not those shadow-of-the-book movies :whistling:

One of the wizards was Radagast :)

aaah i see hehe, i have never actually read the books >..

3 minutes ago, Sergej Gerasimenko said:

My Mten makeover: fixed right pedal, not folding. It makes stepups, landings a breaze.

F79C7F09-96D6-4B2D-90EA-C91EA006875B.jpeg

That looks great!  I would really like to do this to mine.

Archived