Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

• Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. @Robse I'm not trying to spread rumors .... but there was some talk about an E40 at the show....I wonder what that might look like.
  2. E30 spotted at show;
  3. @WheelGoodTime For what it's worth, I thought the video was well done and made valid points. A company's response to issues is top of the list on any technology. If new FW is causing an issue, they should be on that. I have not had issues with new Inmotion out of the box, but both my KS had issues out of the box...and the company addressed the issues through distributors very quickly. If it wasn't for that, I would never consider getting another KS. OTOH, it could be a complex issue with a new product they just need time to get a handle on.
  4. In the US it probably depends on your local bus authority. Where I am , I have never had a problem with the local metro. Of course it is much easier to carry a smaller wheel (16"). Anything large than that may end up taking up the seat next to you. Unless the bus is crowded they may not care. Would be good to know what you find out. Please update.
  5. @LewisF Thanks for posting! I am very interested in this wheel and also noticed the dimensions are significantly more than my 18L. It's pretty nice, but that may cause an issue for commuting / transporting. Also your LED observations are noted, as I have seen on other reviews. I don't think that would bother me as much as the size and weight issue. And your agility comments are noted. Many people complain about the speaker placement, does that bother you? I don't think it would bother me much, as I am a commuter and ride a lot of straight lines. As long as the pads are comfy, which most people say they are.
  6. @HiddenPrior +1 on that. Please follow up with any comments on unboxing, initial rides, etc. Looks like it will be a great wheel.
  7. My 18L is awesome. It took me a while to get to that wheel, as I started off very slow and kept upgrading. It weighs around 46#, less than #50. If you want something under 50#, I don't think there is any other good option. The higher power of the 18L is noticeable, compared to the V10F (I have both). The V10F is a little more nimble and has higher pedals. I still like having my V10F as my back-up wheel, but my 18L is a beast. Both have LEDs and good sound. I would say if you want slightly higher pedals and don't need all the power, the V10F is the way to go. If you want to experience really good power in a small package, the 18L does the trick. I still ride my 18L more than my V10F, as I did a 30 min ride at near max speed and it started giving out. My 18L seems to last a bit longer on hard rides. As others pointed out the 18XL is the upgraded version of the 18L, but yes...it is slightly heavier.
  8. In motion dropped some Black Friday deals. They dropped the V11 price again. C'mon Kingsong....drop some deals.
  9. Interesting. InMotion's website still lists the weight of the V11Y as 29.7 kg (65.5 lbs), but ewheels shows 61.7 lbs.
  10. This was in my inbox today, thought I would pass it along; "Ready to win big while showcasing your adventures on INMOTION’s electric scooter or EUC? Join our Riding Photography Contest from October 24th to January 31st. Each month, we’ll pick the best riding photo or riding video. Winners will get a $600 voucher or a product of equal value. In February, we will announce the contest champion, and the champion will receive our latest V14 electric unicycle. Let's make this contest epic together! Get ready to ride, click, and win!" https://inmotionworld.com/inmotion-photography-awards-2023 So many of you guys are taking great photos. Good Luck! Disclaimers: I am not affiliated with Inmotion. This should really be on their "official announcement" forum.
  11. Based on this map, CA, FL and up in the northeast has the most US riders; https://euc.world/