Electric Dreams

Full Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Electric Dreams last won the day on October 27 2021

Electric Dreams had the most liked content!

About Electric Dreams

• Birthday March 26

Profile Information

• EUC
    14S, 16S, 16X, S18, 18XL

Recent Profile Visitors

5,176 profile views

Electric Dreams's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Commander Pro 50S Written Review With the help of @Jason McNeil from Ewheels I was able to get an initial ride on the Extreme Bull Commander Pro 50S. Going to visit the company without any prejudice did my best to understand the wheel from a user perspective. Positives: -More responsive than EX30 -EX30 Rim, no longer riding the skinny rims and allows for more Tire options. -Integrated speaker that is very LOUD -Good surface area for power pads -New Kenda tire is very good and very responsive -Control is very good not sure if it’s because of the tire 's weight distribution but I would say it’s a bit better than ex30 to carve with, that may be due to the higher up weight distribution. -Unlike the EX30 it won’t have the issue of riders clipping the bottom of their battery packs because of how low they are. -Trolley Handle is now CNC stock and has been elongated to benefit taller North American riders, this also comes with the benefit of rear part CNC bumper to accommodate the longer handle. The front bumper is unfortunately still plastic. -Integrated Side foam -Stock pads are big enough to allow riders to have the ability to jump and lean, but with no angle customization. Negatives: - Headlight is not Bright Enough -Suspension is a little bit less comfortable than Sherman s with no compression and only rebound adjustment on both sides. Was not told their were other pound options for the coil -Battery cover housing is still made of plastic -Handlebar has a few sharp edges that most users won’t get cut on but should adjust for rounded edges -Charge port cover doesn’t have enough friction to ensure it stays put during bumpy rides -Still the same tiny old gen Begode Display. Control, and Handling Though without proper measurements, the battery weight is distributed higher up, making this wheel a lot better to carve with, as the weight drops to the side and the tire allows you to pull back centre with ease. The wheel felt very stable and agile, I think this is a worthy contender of the Begode EX30 especially since this wheel will offer you better performance as long as you are willing to sacrifice the suspension interchange-ability. Concluding Thoughts Assuming riders who enjoy the big 3600WH battery with this suspension style your only competitor is the Sherman S. This wheel will offer more performance, but offer less durability in the event of a crash to do the plastic construction of the mid frame. If you arent worried about being hands on with your wheel and/or don't think you'll damage the EUC this is definitely a good option especially since this wheel will be priced the same as the Sherman S but SS offers less voltage, less power.
  2. An update in regards to the: Begode Extreme Over the past weeks I have been traveling back and forth to Begode to help with testing and development of this wheel to ensure it's a more refined product. Improved PWM Alarms: It's easy to blame the rider for pushing past a wheels limit but it's also at the hands of the manufacturer to provide us ample warning and Begode has been listening. From the feedback of eWheels, video by Adam Malicki, testing by Albert Cua and myself. Firmware is available to download on Begode APP, feel free to try it out and provide feedback. The Begode Extreme now has a new firmware with PWM alarm curve. 1.Set PWM to set number, 2. Single Beep will sound 10% before Set Number 3. Double Beep will sound 5% before Set Number 4. Continuous Beep will now sound at the Set Number Improved Shock: The reason why the rod was bending when bottom out on the Extreme has nothing to do with the quality of the rod, it's already 12.9 grade steel, and with testing a harder rod resulted in also a more brittle so Begode Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd with Fei Che Biao Kebye GotWay went back to the drawing board and came up with the solution of a new shock that improved in two areas: 1. Increased Coil length from 110mm to 130mm thereby increasing the length of usable travel --> providing more support. 2. New Shock Design will now be more of a block shape to better disperse the energy resulting in less force applied to the centre of rod--> drastically improved durability. Attached is a video of 90kg rider dropping off 111cm 10 times without damaging the rod, unedited raw footage. Rider's who got their first batch of Extreme without these upgrades will be getting these from Begode. Personal note: Begode's products may not be perfect, no product is. But the difference between Kebye GotWay is that they understand the feedback and are willing to try things out for the mutual benefit of everyone in this space. Though manufacturers are constantly fighting for who gets the next best selling wheel they all have mutual respect and especially respect to Mr Lin as without him we'd be still riding at 50kmh.... FYI: I'm not an employee of any EUC manufacturers, I just want to help products be better. I'm also not paid to do this post or any of that I just wanted to share.
  3. What improvements or what do you want to know about the wheel? I might do a live Q&A with @Jason McNeil to answer riders questions. Video was edited to have shorter Ulanzi promo FYI I'm delighted to announce that I'm working with Ewheels now.
  4. Just wondering what results other riders have had with their 40T or 50E wheels? What are your thoughts on these different cells.
  5. The main cable will have a waterproof glue underneath, i havent seen my stuff rust yet and its been a couple of days after water tests. the power switch is not an issue, you dont need to worry about it. no TPU bumper, improved bumper in my indepth review headlights.. no changes. I do not necessarily, i reflect my concerns continuously but i was always only part of a team
  6. 35KG as stated on my instagram https://www.instagram.com/official.electricdreams/
  7. I have some S20 short clips I might mash up and put together, they are of the prototype so they arent completely the latest but its pretty close.
  8. It sure did, but just because it's not my cup of tea doesnt mean its might not be for you. I just wasnt interested in the more battery more power approach
  9. I wanted to inform everyone that I have official left my position at King Song as of end of September. I do not represent KS anymore. It's been a wild journey full of ups and downs, and I've learned a load in the past year or so that I've been here. I'll still be in this community just not as a KS rep, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message through the official channels such as email and FB.
  10. The ride was good. I havent pushed the limits yet, but I assume next week I'll be doing that. It's 90% most likely going to be DNM.
  11. Regardless of what tire we are using, we are updating the RIM width so that it matches with more tires on the market. Meaning: wider tire= better traction =better offroading Also it wont look as weird to have a skinny tire on the S20
  12. We thought about that since, otherwise it would adapting the S20 to allow for 12A.