THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

INMOTION SCV

Thank you for your support, all guys! Inmotion team devoted to the new euc since Feb, 2017. We planned to release before 2018, but we found something need to be correct, sorry for making you waiting for a long time, our new euc will release before next summer, thank you every one!

乐行天下-产品介绍-独轮系列-2017-12-20.jpg

Really exciting news!  Don't want to let myself get too pumped until I know what it is, but as a V8 owner I was disappointed when I learned Inmotion had left the EUC game. 

I could speculate wildly about characteristics it will have, but I have no idea what to expect.  Hopefully you'll allow @Jason McNeil to give some input on the final revision, as it sounds like he was instrumental in getting some critical features implemented in your older wheels.   

Okay, I can't help but speculate...my fantasy right now is a 16" city wheel with a wider tire design like the new Ninebot Z series.  I wouldn't be mad about an Inmotion 18" if it was still a functional city wheel.  Basically, I don't want Inmotion to get away from city wheels or go in the Gotway direction.     

I love my Inmotion V5F,  so I was disappointed when they were re-branded as Solowheel in the US at 50% higher cost.  Does this post imply that there will be a new Inmotion model available to US customers without the added Solowheel touch of increased markup?

1 hour ago, Ombre said:

I love my Inmotion V5F,  so I was disappointed when they were re-branded as Solowheel in the US at 50% higher cost.  Does this post imply that there will be a new Inmotion model available to US customers without the added Solowheel touch of increased markup?

It's already happened:

I love the V8 weight. It is perfect. I can only get about 25 miles the last 3 under 15mph max. It is a Fantastic scooter all around and the disabling button under the handle is great!  I put over 1500 miles on my baby before the motor started making a clunking noise when switching directions. Took 4 months. I need a dependable 40-50 miles a day vehicle about 3-4 days a week. The headlights are great, but I also want tail lights! Love the built in kickstand fenders!

I would like something that could go around 25mph and be just as flashy as to be seen in traffic bike lanes by people driving or exiting their vehicles into the bike lanes. A more powerful motor can be used for balance and stabilty more than extreme speed. I wonder what Inmotion could do with 1200w . Most of the portability of the V8 is its tremendous balance which makes it feel lighter than a ninebot one C even though its over 2lbs heavier. I have found this overall vehicle balance to be useful in riding the vehicle in a safe yet extreme way and able to keep up with speedier machines over the long haul. Its got to have more range, or a better removable battery system. Both would be ideal. Whats another two pounds when it already feels lighter? If it is much heavier, give us a place to attach a bike lock.

Archived