Does the KS 16s from kingsong have any cooler?

claudioagmfilho

King Song 16″ Story

Passionate riders of Electric Unicycles are attracted to King Song eWheels because of the earned reputation for solid reliability & performance. In early 2015, King Song experimented with a 16″ Wheel design but this early prototype was too ungainly & was not quite ready as a commercial product.

Over a gestation period of nine months, the King Song engineers refined the concept, made it more powerful, finding space in the shell to add the 64 battery cells, upgrading the motor, incorporating a head/tail light, better pedals & the first to include an active cooling fan onto the control-board. It was the first single-wheel to contain a retractable telescopic handle for transporting when not being ridden; combined, all of these features made it  one of the most of 2016 & was sold in the thousands.

It says it does on the eWheels King Song 16 Story thing. I haven't opened it and looked though. 

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I've always been tempted to add an additional cooler on my Telsa, but I just need to find a good place to mount it.  :innocent1:

https://www.iwantoneofthose.com/gift-home-office/usb-fridge/10285129.html

I need a new EUC project. Send me your Tesla and give me a few days to slice and dice.  I’ll make it happen. 

40392143144_a42fb62698_b.jpg

Sorry @claudioagmfilho. I owned a KS16S but never removed the side covers to check if there was a ventilation system.

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I need a new EUC project. Send me your Tesla and give me a few days to slice and dice.  I’ll make it happen. 

40392143144_a42fb62698_b.jpg

Sorry @claudioagmfilho. I owned a KS16S but never removed the side covers to check if there was a ventilation system.

I was so going to do the same...  :roflmao:

Archived