Best Value EUC?

Esash

Different opinions and different categories welcome.

350 Watt category. Gotway America sells the Gotway Luffy 130 for $299

https://gotwayamerica.com/collections/luffy

500 Watt: I recall the sale of Ninebot One S1 on Amazon a few months ago for like $299. Hard to beat that for best value, assuming they work. 

800 Watt: It would be nice to see an 18-20 mph 800 watt wheel get mass produced at a low price point, like $400-450. The Gotway MCM3 and MCM4 can be found for this price, but I believe they are over-stock and no longer produced. 

MCM4-170

Regular price$429.00 (Sold Out)

https://gotwayamerica.com/collections/mcm4

Is it possible that at some point in the future we'll see an 800 watt wheel sold new for $300 like the Ninebot?

Perhaps something like the Inmotion V8 with less features, or the Gotway MCM4 with less speed or something? Something that looks great but keeps it simple, and wins over the public like the Ninebot One S1.

Or maybe something like the Gotway MTen3 with a small battery pack could hit that sub-$400 price point.

1200 Watt: The KingSong KS-16s might take the cake at $1299, because of it's features, performance, and reliability. I don't know enough about these higher end wheels.

1500 Watt: ?

1900/2000 Watt: ?

Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Different opinions and different categories welcome.

500 Watt: I recall the sale of Ninebot One S1 on Amazon a few months ago for like $299. Hard to beat that for best value, assuming they work. 

800 Watt: It would be nice to see an 18-20 mph 800 watt wheel get mass produced at a low price point, like $400-450. The Gotway MCM3 and MCM4 can be found for this price, but I believe they are over-stock and no longer produced. 

Is it possible that at some point in the future we'll see an 800 watt wheel sold new for $300 like the Ninebot?

Perhaps something like the Inmotion V8 with less features, or the Gotway MCM4 with less speed or something? Something that looks great but keeps it simple, and wins over the public like the Ninebot One S1.

Or maybe something like the Gotway MTen3 with a small battery pack could hit that sub-$400 price point.

1200 Watt: The KingSong KS-16s might take the cake at $1299, because of it's features, performance, and reliability. I don't know enough about these higher end wheels.

1500 Watt: ?

1900/2000 Watt: ?

Thoughts?

Ian's selling my wheel, the v5f, on speedy feet right now for £590. I think that's still an absolute bargain for the quality of machine you're getting. It's the best thing I've ever bought - apart from maybe the very first iPhone back in 2007

14 minutes ago, Paddylaz said:

Ian's selling my wheel, the v5f, on speedy feet right now for £590. I think that's still an absolute bargain for the quality of machine you're getting. It's the best thing I've ever bought - apart from maybe the very first iPhone back in 2007

Yeah, and it has all the aesthetic and reliability features you would look for in a wheel that could win over a chunk of the general public.  Too bad they jacked up the price to $1,000 after the purchase from Solowheel.  And did they stop producing the wheel entirely? I forget.

The Ninebot/Segway S1 is unbeatable IF you can find one on Amazon for $299. They haven't been available for some time, so that opportunity may have passed. It's a well made wheel. Max speed is 12.5mph. It has a 500w motor and a little over 300wh of battery. There is a set of pads you can get on Ali Express that make it a lot easier to ride. Newegg has them for $450, which still isn't a bad deal, but if you're going to spend that much, you might want to step up to the KS14d for $770.

6 minutes ago, brjohnso said:

The Ninebot/Segway S1 is unbeatable IF you can find one on Amazon for $299. They haven't been available for some time, so that opportunity may have passed. It's a well made wheel. Max speed is 12.5mph. It has a 500w motor and a little over 300wh of battery. There is a set of pads you can get on Ali Express that make it a lot easier to ride. Newegg has them for $450, which still isn't a bad deal, but if you're going to spend that much, you might want to step up to the KS14d for $770.

i agree. that’s why i bought 2 at 299. my 9bot1e+ at $359 delivered is hard to beat. the s1’s with state tax were $320 delivered. they all work as they are suppose to, better than the kingsong wheels, when u take into account the charger, batteries and software components. i’m only using ios on my kingsong wheels because in android their app acts like a computer virus and is hit or miss whether it works or not. 

2 hours ago, kasenutty said:

I can trade you a ninebot for one of your king songs since you hate them so much :D

a z10 for my ks-16s, done.

i don’t have a charger for it though. they quit working, both of them.

i love the 18s, except it only charges to 91% supposedly, and the kingsong android software and wheellog are both apps that run in the background using up battery juice and the kingsong app acts like a virus.

the 18s is the easiest, most comfortable wheel for me to ride.

12 hours ago, novazeus said:

a z10 for my ks-16s, done.

i don’t have a charger for it though. they quit working, both of them.

i love the 18s, except it only charges to 91% supposedly, and the kingsong android software and wheellog are both apps that run in the background using up battery juice and the kingsong app acts like a virus.

the 18s is the easiest, most comfortable wheel for me to ride.

The ninebot app runs in the background using a lot of battery also.  Go to settings, battery usage, scroll down and turn off all the apps that are running.  At the end of every ride and every morning.  Saves a lot of battery.

1 hour ago, steve454 said:

The ninebot app runs in the background using a lot of battery also.  Go to settings, battery usage, scroll down and turn off all the apps that are running.  At the end of every ride and every morning.  Saves a lot of battery.

the 9bot app is parasitic also but not as bad. i have two phones and i’d close the ks app on one and it would pop up on the other one. it was like whack a mole.

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

the 9bot app is parasitic also but not as bad. i have two phones and i’d close the ks app on one and it would pop up on the other one. it was like whack a mole.

Yeah, some of my apps like wifi and google play keep turning themselves on also.

10 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Yeah, some of my apps like wifi and google play keep turning themselves on also.

You can easiy stop that happening... There's an app for it!

5 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:
14 minutes ago, steve454 said:

5 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

You can easiy stop that happening... There's an app for it!

:roflmao:

Archived