Solowheel Brush

Franklin

2 hours ago, Paddylaz said:

Question is, do we really WANT to make learning to ride any easier?

I thought this rite of passage was essential for the feeling of accomplishment and earning a place in our little club ?

You do make a good point, but I suspect @Jason McNeil and every other dealer might disagree.

5 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Solowheel lent us the brushes to try out...  In our [random] tests on the public, they certainly do the job much more effectively than training Wheels.

The current clamping supports are not very flexible for fitting to different pedal shapes, maybe the final design will be different. In the future I'd like to see the price come down so they can be offered as standard equipment for first time buyers. This could very well be the silver bullet for conquering the dreaded 'learning curve'.

Awesome! They work! Are they currently available for purchase? Rush order please!!

If my wife can see me tidying up the outside of our house using the miracle brushes I just might be able to ride again.;)

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome! They work! Are they currently available for purchase? Rush order please!!

If my wife can see me tidying up the outside of our house using the miracle brushes I just might be able to ride again.;)

If your wife sees the hot chicks Jason is fondling teaching in the video, your EUC days will definitely be over for good.

7 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Solowheel lent us the brushes to try out...  In our [random] tests on the public, they certainly do the job much more effectively than training Wheels.

The current clamping supports are not very flexible for fitting to different pedal shapes, maybe the final design will be different. In the future I'd like to see the price come down so they can be offered as standard equipment for first time buyers. This could very well be the silver bullet for conquering the dreaded 'learning curve'.

Great video. Those brushes really look like a game-changer. Hopefully they can be manufactured at a price that makes them practical to sell.

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Great video. Those brushes really look like a game-changer. Hopefully they can be manufactured at a price that makes them practical to sell.

I think they want $95 for them.  I see another project adding itself to the list.

Archived