First faceplant at 40 kph! if you dont wear safety gear READ THIS

Shad0z

20 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

well thats good to hear :D thanks 

damn youre almost at 10.000 opvotes :o we need to celebrate.. and i will see if i can click the "10.000 upvote button" ;) 

i got your back-e :D   " you cannot add more reactions today"

You're a bit out-of-control today @Shad0z ;)

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

You're a bit out-of-control today @Shad0z ;)

i cant react to your post.. The forum won't let me :D

i just like to sometimes be spontaneous and do something kind

and you gotta say. 10.000 is pretty remarkable.

and you deserve them ;) 

7 hours ago, Shad0z said:

that was what i learned ;) 

Actually, remember when I told you that you can learn from other people's mistakes?  well, here (when you started talking about buying a Tesla) was one of your first "other people's mistakes" lessons: ;) :)

Was anyone the slightest bit surprised that @Shad0z had a high speed crash? Of course not, not even @Shad0z expected otherwise. That is why he was wearing all the equipment; to increase the speed upon which he can safely crash at.

He'll have a few more high speed crashes, probably crashing his wheel out, and he'll either get it out of his system or have to wait some time before he can afford another wheel.

10 hours ago, Smoother said:

Actually, remember when I told you that you can learn from other people's mistakes?  well, here (when you started talking about buying a Tesla) was one of your first "other people's mistakes" lessons: ;) :)

But still you dont know the feeling in your own body..

how good mirror neurons do you have smoother??? :D

13 hours ago, LanghamP said:

Was anyone the slightest bit surprised that @Shad0z had a high speed crash? Of course not, not even @Shad0z expected otherwise. That is why he was wearing all the equipment; to increase the speed upon which he can safely crash at.

He'll have a few more high speed crashes, probably crashing his wheel out, and he'll either get it out of his system or have to wait some time before he can afford another wheel.

that is what i won't do I'm riding about 20-25 mph and even slower when there is just a little chance of uneven road instead of listening to the 3rd alar

and just because I'm 15 doesn't mean I'm irrational 

the safety gear is mostly because everything over 20 you can get hurt pretty bad im you fall off in a bad position and still you can get injured at even lower speeds

so the safety gear is batter safe than sorry. And falling off a euc? We'll it's one wheel. It's gonna happen

I will probably have more crashes

but I will pad my wheel thoroughly. And I usually try to make acceleration slow ans steady. Instead of obrupt 

my wheel will inevetably stop working one day

let's try to not experience that day anytime soon 

11 hours ago, Shad0z said:

how good mirror neurons do you have smoother??? :D

I'm not sure this translated well into English.  I don't know what it means.  If by "mirror neurons" you mean memory, I have a shit memory, but I do remember cautioning you over your relentless need for speed. 

But, listen, you're doing fine.  You bought the wheel of your dreams, you've got the safety gear and you use it,  you've had a small scare, and you're wiser now.  Keep on enjoying yourself.

1 hour ago, Smoother said:

I'm not sure this translated well into English.  I don't know what it means.  If by "mirror neurons" you mean memory, I have a shit memory, but I do remember cautioning you over your relentless need for speed. 

But, listen, you're doing fine.  You bought the wheel of your dreams, you've got the safety gear and you use it,  you've had a small scare, and you're wiser now.  Keep on enjoying yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_neuron

it is a kind of brain cell neuron thing. that fires when you see or even hear about something terrible. for example if you see a video of somebody on the edge of a building and feeling like youre there. or seing someone get punched in the face you almost feel the punch how painfull it could have been. 

so the meaning of my comment was that apparently you have some incredible mirror neurouns that you can learn how a fall with speed feels (in your own body)

just by listening to how other people describe their falls ;) 

and now the joke became stale because i had to explain it all :P 

8 hours ago, Shad0z said:

it is a kind of brain cell neuron thing. that fires when you see or even hear about something terrible. for example if you see a video of somebody on the edge of a building and feeling like youre there. or seing someone get punched in the face you almost feel the punch how painfull it could have been. 

so the meaning of my comment was that apparently you have some incredible mirror neurouns that you can learn how a fall with speed feels (in your own body)

just by listening to how other people describe their falls ;) 

I wouldn't go that far. Let's just say he went through a cognitive development you normally get around 12 years old.
Well, he probably just used a basic hypothetico-deductive reasoning ;)

Archived