Ninebot A1 replace Ninebot C+?

Cuong Cuong Lee

9 hours ago, Cuong Cuong Lee said:

Thanks!  Also Ninebot One S2 is newer the Ninebot One A1 and model S2 is with 2 battery?

That's where it gets confusing, with all the model numbers, A1, S1, S2.  I think they all came out at the same time, but some were Chinese market, and I don't know which ones had 2 battery.

10 hours ago, Cuong Cuong Lee said:

Thanks!  Also Ninebot One S2 is newer the Ninebot One A1 and model S2 is with 2 battery?

not newer...just a different name for the same unicycle!

A1 = 155wh

S1/S2 = 310wh

(afaik)

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

not newer...just a different name for the same unicycle!

A1 = 155wh

S1/S2 = 310wh

(afaik)

No, not exactly. The S1/S2 have a 500w motor, whereas the A1/upgraded A1 have just a 400w motor.

According to the official Ninebot Chinese website:

Ninebot One A1 - 14", 400w motor, 155wh battery, 18km/hr, 15km range

Ninebot One A1 Upgrade - (apparently just an A1 with second battery) 14", 400w motor, 310wh battery, 20km/hr, 30km range

Ninebot One S2 – 14", 500w motor, 310wh battery, 24km/hr, 30km range

The Ninebot One S1, like the E+, is no longer listed on the Chinese Ninebot website, but is presumably the same as the S2 minus the second battery.

The specs for the upgraded Ninebot A1 and S2 list an increased rated speed of 2km/hr. This might require an upgraded firmware version also, not sure.

Ninebotus.com does still carry the Ninebot One S1, but I think their specs are incomplete.

i’ll let u know for sure thursday when my $300 9bot arrives. i already have a 9bot s2. i’m pretty sure the s1 and s2 are identical but the s1 will only go 12.5 mph while the s2 will go 15mph. same batteries, same motors etc etc, except different software or something, allowing the mind blowing extra 2.5 mph speed. 

trust me, for a $400 savings for a beginners wheel, i could have skipped the extra 2.5 mph.  so now i’ll have a spare 9bot if i can get one of my gfs on one. 12.5 mph will be plenty fast for them. 

course my s2 is the batman model which could be the reason it’s faster.

5 minutes ago, Cuong Cuong Lee said:

Ebay be carefull scammer.

i already bought one from this vendor but paid $700 so if u have to have that extra 2.5 mph, it’s not a bad deal. the s1 at $300 is a great deal.

18 hours ago, Cuong Cuong Lee said:

:) IS TRUE. APPARENTLY IS SOLD OUT.

I spoke to Sonny at Ninebotus. He said they cannot carry the S2 because of the battery (I think it's actually a personal choice though). It has to be UL certified. It never got it. I've got the email. I'll dig it out. 

Sales NineBot <sales@ninebotus.com>

Aug 31
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. S2s will not be sold in the United States as it is not UL certified.

S2s are models made for Europe, A1 is for China, and for the US it is S1 and it is UL certified.

Best regards,

Sunny Yip

NINEBOT U.S | Sales & Tech Support

5 hours ago, outcast00096 said:

The model unicycle Ninebot One S2 are available in Canada. 

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00IQ3GTTO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A2PD2JVIA8UF6S&psc=1

This seller scam or fake item?

5 hours ago, outcast00096 said:

I spoke to Sonny at Ninebotus. He said they cannot carry the S2 because of the battery (I think it's actually a personal choice though). It has to be UL certified. It never got it. I've got the email. I'll dig it out. 

Aug 31
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. S2s will not be sold in the United States as it is not UL certified.

S2s are models made for Europe, A1 is for China, and for the US it is S1 and it is UL certified.

Best regards,

Sunny Yip

7 hours ago, outcast00096 said:

Aug 31
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me

Hi,

Best regards,

Sunny Yip

Item location:
Champlain, New York, United States

Ships to:
United States, Canada

Ninebot One S2 in U.S. market.  

Item location:
Champlain, New York, United States

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Authentic-Ninebot-One-S2-Unicycle-Self-Balancing-Personal-Transporter-with-App/162666823540?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

12 hours ago, novazeus said:

i already bought one from this vendor but paid $700 so if u have to have that extra 2.5 mph, it’s not a bad deal. the s1 at $300 is a great deal.

Have you checked it to see if it actually has a battery on each side?  How else would you know if it actually does have the big battery?

4 minutes ago, novazeus said:

it’s here. i suspect this warning label and speed reduction makes this the US version.

30EDA3E6-8832-4E76-BFED-4761E1356745.jpeg

2260F178-F554-4405-9C4A-0F310CC30688.jpeg

Afaik these warnings are everywhere, at least also in Europe.

KS and GW also have such warnings inside their manuals. When listening to the manual, you cant drive with any fun at all. A lot of "Do Not's" :-)

Archived