Ninebot A1 replace Ninebot C+?

Cuong Cuong Lee

unfortunately, i’m pretty sure i threw away my batman s2 box, but i don’t remember the big warning label on the outside of the box, i could be wrong tho. 

i’m sure some computer whiz could hack this s1 and make it go 15 mph like the s2.

38 minutes ago, novazeus said:

it’s here. i suspect this warning label and speed reduction makes this the US version.

30EDA3E6-8832-4E76-BFED-4761E1356745.jpeg

2260F178-F554-4405-9C4A-0F310CC30688.jpeg

It's amazing, if you are older than 50-years you shouldn't ride one. What?????  Very bizarre. 

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

It's amazing, if you are older than 50-years you shouldn't ride one. What?????  Very bizarre. 

yeah marty, lucky for u ur on gotways mostly. i guess over fifty gotway figures u have had a full life, might as well enjoy monster/tesla speed before u die.

38 minutes ago, novazeus said:

yeah marty, lucky for u ur on gotways mostly. i guess over fifty gotway figures u have had a full life, might as well enjoy monster/tesla speed before u die.

:laughbounce2:

1 hour ago, stevedig said:

over 50 don't ride... KMA!

my birth cert may say i'm 50+ but my mind says i'm 22-ish.

i'm negotiating with the body.

But really, who the hell writes stuff like that. I figure some 20-year old decided 50, thinking 50 is one foot out of the grave. I know that when I was 20, somebody in their 50's was damn old :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2017 at 4:56 AM, Cuong Cuong Lee said:

Item location:
Champlain, New York, United States

Ships to:
United States, Canada

Ninebot One S2 in U.S. market.  

Item location:
Champlain, New York, United States

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Authentic-Ninebot-One-S2-Unicycle-Self-Balancing-Personal-Transporter-with-App/162666823540?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

The store also has the Inmotion V3Pro for about $500  But I think it is the same as the freemotion store that one of the forum members had a wheel lost by UPS, then had other problems.  The seller rating looks pretty high, though.

http://stores.ebay.ca/2WD-BOARD?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Archived