Tesla V2 ?? (rumor alert)

Coffee guy

Last week my wife phoned Tec&Way in Genève, Switzerland to make an appointment for me to bring her wheel to have her tire repaired/replaced. Meanwhile, she asked if they carry the Tesla. This because I'm keen to get one in the coming months. She was told they don't, and won't until a/the  Tesla V2 is released. 

Does anyone here know, or has heard anything about this? 

As I plan on going there this Wednesday (22nd Nov).  I will try my best to confirm/deny this.

Hi all. Yesterday I enquired at the shop about what I heard regarding a Tesla V2.  The answer I got was "It's what Gotway always does". Meaning, of course, putting out a 2nd version of their wares.
Suffice it to say, that's no "confirmation" at all.  So (at least for now) this rumor is busted.

..Even so, with mostly good reviews of this version, I'd be willing to volunteer as an "early adopter" this time. (just speaking for myself).   :ph34r:

Besides, whenever possible, I believe it's important to live as fully as possible, particularly in the present..Not always chasing the horizon, because we'll never get there.  Just sayin'.    :smartass:

2 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

ha ha ha, agree, 

Im still waiting  for monster v2 or next gen. of msuper......

as far as i know, the 100Volt Monster is coming to market or allready available. Speedyfeet is getting them and/or has them announced.

1845wh 100Volt, but same briddle shell :-)

• 5 months later...

I received my 100v monster. ?
I had 4100 klm of travel on Msuper v3 s + 1600 and more than 10000 klm on all my wheels. My impressions monster 1845 100 volts: comfort, sense of security, stability, INCOMPARABLE

And all of it without noise. She is beautiful and silent. Forget the trot and even the roadsides. I drive with cars over 50 klm / h. This 100 volts brings us better. With inclination in curves accelerations and braking that I did not imagine.

It is a machine that far surpasses my Msuper s +.

The negative points:
No application 100 volts and curiously the speeds announced by my different applications sounds very different from the gps values. Example 40 klm / h on WheelLog gives 48 on gps. 20% more on gps.

I would have liked a little more acceleration too.

And I had to swing the wheel with a lead. Because she vibrated a lot on a vacuum test.

Conclusions: 

the best wheel on or off the road. And at low speed his silence is fantastic. Solid, stable

And comfortable. With  charger 3 amp x 100 volts / 300 watts

I bought on aliexpress

Green and fashion

I recommend this product.

Well done to Gotway

Screenshot_20180530-213553.png

28 minutes ago, Yvan said:

I had to swing the wheel with a lead. Because she vibrated a lot on a vacuum test.

Can you elaborate on this, curious how you did this?

thanks

This is the Gotway wheel that most tempts me.  I'm a big believer in riding the biggest wheel you can manage because of the safety benefit.  It's why I still have high hopes for the wide/tubeless tire of the Z series.  

Ivan, can you tell which RIDE Mode you choosed? Medium vor Sports? I geht my 100V Monster hopefully the next days and am interested which mode is besteht in the Monster... Sports is really hard vor medium is to sluggish etc? 

22 hours ago, Mrd777 said:

Pouvez-vous élaborer sur ce point, curieux de savoir comment vous avez fait cela?

Merci

After a spin test on the 100 volt monster I noticed a vibration (oscillation) as the wheel speed increases. I placed a lead in one of the arms of the wheel (temporary installation) and then moved it to the best improvement. Then I increased and decreased the weight until I found the ideal. Almost perfect result. I fixed the lead permanently. I think the problem comes from the tire. I ordered a tire 80/90/17

80 millimeters = 3 inches wide. It remains to be seen if it goes into the monster

On 5/31/2018 at 9:20 PM, Yvan said:

After a spin test on the 100 volt monster I noticed a vibration (oscillation) as the wheel speed increases. I placed a lead in one of the arms of the wheel (temporary installation) and then moved it to the best improvement. Then I increased and decreased the weight until I found the ideal. Almost perfect result. I fixed the lead permanently. I think the problem comes from the tire. I ordered a tire 80/90/17

80 millimeters = 3 inches wide. It remains to be seen if it goes into the monster

Please share the findings once tire installed.

On 5/31/2018 at 4:10 AM, Yvan said:

The negative points:
No application 100 volts and curiously the speeds announced by my different applications sounds very different from the gps values. Example 40 klm / h on WheelLog gives 48 on gps. 20% more on gps.

I bot my 100V Monster too, and the speed Readings are way to low in wheellog and GW APP the same, GPS tells 10-15 KMH More. But i dont und erstand why? 

4 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

Je bot mon monstre 100V aussi, et les lectures de vitesse sont très faibles en Wheellog et GW APP la même chose, GPS dit 10-15 KMH Plus. Mais je ne comprends pas et pourquoi? 

Yes I think there is a compatibility problem with the 100 volts. Not only on speed. The voltage and ampere seems shifted.

Hoping for an update of the application.

I use WheelLog

Le 30/05/2018 à 22h40, Mrd777 a déclaré:

Convenez-nous sur ce point, curieux de savoir comment vous avez fait cela

Le 31/05/2018 à 21h20, Yvan a déclaré:

Après un test de rotation sur le monstre de 100 volts, j'ai noté une vibration (oscillation) à la mesure que la vitesse de la roue augmente. J'ai placé une avance dans les bras de la roue (installation temporaire) et j'ai fait l'expérience de la meilleure amélioration. Puis j'ai augmenté et diminué le poids jusqu'à ce que je trouve l'idéal. Résultat presque parfait. J'ai fixé le fil de façon permanente. Je pense que le problème vient du pneu. J'ai commandé un pneu 80/90/17

80 millimètres = 3 pouces de large. Il reste à voir si ça va dans le monstre

11 minutes ago, Yvan said:

I moved the pedal spacers to advance the pedals forward. It is much more comfortable. Fewer pressure at the end of the toe to accelerate or even at high speed. It's very easy to see video on youtub https://youtu.be/HdEOiOO9Obg

@Yvan now this is interesting ! Thanks,    

Im curious where you have your monster calibrated? with forward lean or backward lean ?

Archived