I would like to ask that all forum members find a photo or picture and attach it to their forum name before thirty days are over.  I wonder if that would exclude the IPhone people though?  I wish that apple and android could exist peacefully and share everything.:crying:

I don't want to pay the price, so I have to be happy with the cheap one.:unsure:

26 minutes ago, steve454 said:

I would like to ask that all forum members find a photo or picture and attach it to their forum name before thirty days are over.

For some weird reason, it seemed to me like the number of members with just a letter in a colored circle went way up after the recent forum version update.

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

I would like to ask that all forum members find a photo or picture and attach it to their forum name....

And likewise, while you're in your profile making that change, it would be great if everyone updated their location information too, to make some questions a lot easier to answer, and to help local people find each other. Your only excuse not to would be if you are some sort of criminal on the run, spy, or official government assassin. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

I would like to ask that all forum members find a photo or picture and attach it to their forum name before thirty days are over.  I wonder if that would exclude the IPhone people though?  I wish that apple and android could exist peacefully and share everything.:crying:

I don't want to pay the price, so I have to be happy with the cheap one.:unsure:

What's this all about?

BTW a signature is the thing under your posts. You are talking about a profile picture?

Archived