Have this ever happen to you guys before?

Shabba

I was riding home from the park earlier today, so I pulled in my drive way and while I was trying to find my key in my bagpack this car pulled up in my driveway, I though it was jehova witness so I waited till he got out of his car to see what he's gonna say and his first words were "I been following you" ? and wanted to to ask me questions about the unicycle, so he asked me some questions and told me how cool he thought it was, Then he left. I have had people stop in traffic to ask me questions and not care who's behind them but never have I had someone follow me to my house hahahaha, crazy

Whew :efefc8626c: for a moment there I thought this was going to be a thread about erectile dysfunction.

I've had a car follow me around a neighbourhood I was riding around in.  It kinda creeps you out when you realize you're being tailed :ph34r:, but you get used to it.  People are curious, and lots still have no idea what these one wheeled contraptions are and have never seen one in their life.  We're used to them since we're inundated with videos and forum posts so it's easy to forget how mind-blasting it is to see someone riding one "in the wild."  It just defies all the laws of physics we're accustomed to so I'm not surprised people are fascinated. I just hope the rubberneckers don't get into a car accident while they are watching me... :innocent1:

8 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I take tails as a challenge and I become evasive. I'll go across lawns and down alleys or anywhere that would be hard to follow. I feel this practice will help me evade the police someday. 

:D 

Someone is a bit paranoid me thinks.

14 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I feel this practice will help me evade the police someday. 

You will get into a lot more trouble if you try and evade the Police and then they catch you later - remember you are uniquely identifiable by your vehicle alone. That would make finding you pathetically easy the very minute they felt they had to !! But if you stop when they ask you to, take the time to have a conversation in which you explain you are riding considerately and safely, they are more likely to be interested in how your machine works than trying to stop you doing it... not always the case, but IME police just don't care unless you do something blatant or stupid ! :) 

2 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

You will get into a lot more trouble if you try and evade the Police and then they catch you later - remember you are uniquely identifiable by your vehicle alone. That would make finding you pathetically easy the very minute they felt they had to !! But if you stop when they ask you to, take the time to have a conversation in which you explain you are riding considerately and safely, they are more likely to be interested in how your machine works than trying to stop you doing it... not always the case, but IME police just don't care unless you do something blatant or stupid ! :) 

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, Cerbera, and I did not say I wanted to evade the police because of a problem they had with my EUC. I live in the United States, so police do not care if you're riding an EUC. I want to evade them after committing a completely unrelated crime. I'm not sure what the crime will be yet, but I've got some great ideas. 

13 hours ago, kasenutty said:

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, Cerbera, and I did not say I wanted to evade the police because of a problem they had with my EUC. I live in the United States, so police do not care if you're riding an EUC. I want to evade them after committing a completely unrelated crime. I'm not sure what the crime will be yet, but I've got some great ideas. 

That's easy.

Just do a bankrobbery and then flee on a fast Gotway. Because you are faster than running and even cycling, they will never catch you, and nobody can tell where you disappeared, because your getaway vehicle is so unobtrusive. :whistling:

Archived