I saw on youtube a guy that bought a new CST ninebot z10 tire that he measured it at 115mm width and at 1.95kg

So a 120/60 would work fine i think..but not to be known until installed..

By the way what hit on the 130//60 -13 anfel tire..the middle part ..higest point on the plastic inside? Under the handle?

On 10/10/2020 at 12:21 AM, Stefce said:

Can you please elaborate?

As i get from the post..a 130\60-13 tire is what u fitted and since its an offroad tire you have a 10mil tread blocks...u trimmed 5 mil..and 2 mil at the sides.. The angel tire has a tread of 5.5 or 6mil..

Can u help which tire would fit except an offroad one? I like the slick look

I put a 2.5" on the ONE S2 but wouldnt do it again..i had to trim a lot to make it fit..

It is Pirelli angel 110/70-13, to fit it the owner removed taillight and use 0.5bar inside. 

The thing is that tire size it is outside size. So with offroad tire the tire is smaller, but knobs are big, so you can partially cut it to decrease outer diameter. But onroad tire is bigger, to get the same outer size. 

IMG_20201012_182749_663.jpg

• Like 1

yT7dcqMScQixLT_7v2A3Kl616sAu1NaiVka3jQCn

Seems the same outside diameter the 110 and the 130..since the 110 is the 70 and the 130 is the 60

The only difference is the width.. I think the duro 120/60 i got will be ok since its lot smaller as u can see in the picture compared to the 130/60 duro next to it..

Anyway thanks for the info and sure the angel looks good..can u make a picture like u did comparing the z10 oem with the z10 angel..like u did with your cross type with the oem..

aeHrZ2Y4a1JyGmScv4TMeT-7iDVk8C-ZW0JiE3DTcVZNxnyoAGwZfcIebxIXcEB8VUoxwFZt9ESi1YC-Y_z71iHb8SvHg1VBmhh-Sv-H-TekT5S76HUI61gH

I am waiting for the z10..i had put also larger tires on the mini pro..a 110/60 -6.5 tire..

I ordered the 120/60 duro and should come together...

For the one S2 i recomend a 2.25" tire and i think it would fit no modification..the 2.5" cant be done easily and wouldnt recomend it..

About you trimming the middle part of the cross maxxis tire u made i guess it affected the radius of the tire and would affect the lean angle also ..i mean the force you need to apply to lean it..

But it looks bad ass ..no doubt about it..

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

only downfall i wouldnt be able to live with is the noise the tire makes..

12 hours ago, Stefce said:

About you trimming the middle part of the cross maxxis tire u made i guess it affected the radius of the tire and would affect the lean angle also ..i mean the force you need to apply to lean it..

Maxxis offroad tire is really soft, turning a bit different than stock, but I would say - it is easier. If you never tried z10 before than some surprises waits you :)
The main problem of offroad maxxis tire for me - it is battery drain. But for winter and dirty spring it is the best for me. 

can u make a picture like u did comparing the z10 oem with the z10 angel

Sorry, I can't it is not my wheel, I saw and rode it only once.

I ordered the 120/60 duro and should come together...

I have it, but havn't tried yet, still waiting when my stock tire become dead (10k km for now). Only one thing I can tell - it weights twice comparing stock (1.7kg stock, 3.4kg duro, maxxis was 2.5kg as I remember)

I guess u have 2x z10? One with oem tire and one with the maxxis..(winter z10)

I have seen that riding the Z seems totaly different than other..seems like more the mini pro i have..if u need to turn u push with your knee and lean a little..

Btw i havent seen anybody riding a EUC here in my capital and 95% of the people that see me cant understand what it is and how i ride it and i am pretty sure i will be the only one with a z10 so i cant try it without buying it.

There are just m365 types of scooters and nothing out of the ordinary.

• 2 weeks later...

20201031_002258.jpg?psid=1&width=398&hei20201031_002313.jpg?psid=1&width=1257&he20201031_002732.jpg?psid=1&width=398&hei

GOt my Z10 today.. well what can i tell you its totally different animal than the S2.. its more difficult to drive .or maneuver..but more stable at higher speeds..

and damn its a heavy item... 

here is how the Duro looks next to it..i think it would fit and i bet it will rub just a little bit.. but we will see i am not yet ready to take it apart..

maybe when its snowing .. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, You can get one. It does not only look beautiful, it drives like no other EUC - I love putting effort into every driving movement. But for me it is not the last wheel, because its motor is often too weak for me, especially with only 1 kWh battery.

As for the quality: It is really well built, the parts are protected twice and three times. But there can occure errors. It is just about how to fix them. You should be able to change the MOSFET and controlboard. I had to do it for 3 times till now (my fault: I just want to much). Because the wheel is not produced anymore, the spare parts are getting rare and more expensive.

The worst problems are caused by the battery. You could change it (very expensive) or use software to ignore the problems (until the battery is completely death). But I suppose there are more good working Z10 out there than deffective ones :P.

I would not buy a new one because now the Z10 is completely overprized. If You buy a used one, it should not have any problems. If a Z10 is still working now, it would not break soon, because most of the issues were with the new wheels.

• Like 3