8 hours ago, Ch.Eng.62 said:

Jest to nowy pcb. Tylko pcb. Aluminiowej płyty nie można oddzielić bez uszkodzenia płytki drukowanej

ok, I understand now, thanks, but in the old version z10 it was possible, and is it connected to thermal grease?

• 2 weeks later...

is it possible to turn the front light on or off without entering the app? i usually leave the light off but i went for an unusual night ride and had to go find my phone and the app, connect, change the light setting, etc... 

also since i was in the app i played around a little bit with the sensitivity slider 0-4 as well as the assisted braking, and couldnt tell whether anything was actually changing. mind you i was riding the wheel and sliding the sliders around expecting to feel instantly some changes, and don't know if you have to come to a stop or even turn the wheel on/off before changes take effect?

21 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

is it possible to turn the front light on or off without entering the app? i usually leave the light off but i went for an unusual night ride and had to go find my phone and the app, connect, change the light setting, etc... 

also since i was in the app i played around a little bit with the sensitivity slider 0-4 as well as the assisted braking, and couldnt tell whether anything was actually changing. mind you i was riding the wheel and sliding the sliders around expecting to feel instantly some changes, and don't know if you have to come to a stop or even turn the wheel on/off before changes take effect?

The front light can be turned on/off by a long press on the power button, if you do not want to enter into the app!  The slider settings you were playing around with would need to be done with the wheel stationery, AFAIR.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fbhb said:

The front light can be turned on/off by a long press on the power button, if you do not want to enter into the app!  The slider settings you were playing around with would need to be done with the wheel stationery, AFAIR.

oh thanks! thats easy

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 4:42 PM, Covval said:

What temperatures do you reach on the controller? It's nice if someone also gave the ambient temperature.

Ambient temperature 20º, controller 70º+ (Z10 beeping because high temperatures). After a couple kms of somewhat steep slope offroad hill. Z10 not the best managing temps. KS16x and gotway were just fine at that time doing the same hill.

On 29.06.2020 at 21:32, pollytronman said:

Temperatura otoczenia 20º, sterownik 70º + (Z10 wydaje sygnał dźwiękowy z powodu wysokich temperatur). Po kilku kilometrach nieco stromego zbocza offroadowego. Z10 nie jest najlepszym tempem zarządzania. KS16x i getway były w tym czasie w porządku, robiąc to samo wzgórze.

Thanks, after I changing the paste for a better one, the driver's temperature is always about 5 * lower than the temperature of the car. Under stress and external temperature of 38 *, the highest temperature of the controller was 50 *

Another question, have you ever changed the bearings in your vehicle, or did someone try to insert ceramic bearings?

On 6/29/2020 at 10:32 PM, pollytronman said:

Ambient temperature 20º, controller 70º+ (Z10 beeping because high temperatures). After a couple kms of somewhat steep slope offroad hill. Z10 not the best managing temps. KS16x and gotway were just fine at that time doing the same hill.

80 degrees threshold of beepeng and tiltback

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi at all,

I read that the Z10 has been discontinued, but I didn't find official news about this.

Also I see that in the official store is present and ready to buy.

So, I want to ask if someone knows something about this.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, palachzzz said:

16s9p battery of Samsung 30Q for Z10, total 1598Wh, 67.2V, custom firmware (thanks @MRN76 as always), rotation speed - 96km/h, supposed maximum riding speed - 70-75km/h (but not tested yet, 61km/h tested). 

Very impressive! That's 100v Gotway performance. Tons of questions. Is this a one-off or will upgrade kits be sold? 

3 hours ago, who_the said:

Is this a one-off or will upgrade kits be sold? 

I spend about half a year in investigations trying to make 20s kit, 2 control boards were burnt and repaired, 2 mosfet boards were burnt and repaired (high repairability of z10 is really good thing). So, finnally I realized that I need go deeper and deeper to finish. So in some moment I decided to cool down and make 16s, it doesn't required hardware changes in boards. 

I tested this setup for a month or a bit more, than gave it to another rider for 1.5 weeks. Looks like everything works good. Z10 becomes much more performance. 

It also use this project 

But with 20s Bms which was configured as 16s

https://aliexpress.ru/item/4000342991605.html

I don't plan to do it for sell. 

Just shared the idea, and can provide some technical support if someone want to do the same localy :)

We have got local guy who agreed to make 2pcs of such kits, but not finished yet. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2020 at 2:28 AM, palachzzz said:

Thickness of the body from battery side increased by 3mm (no any issues with that).

Wowww, wowww, wowwww and wowww. Very impressive! Close to amazing!
Is there any impact on riding characteristics (speed wobbles) due to the one-sided additional weight?

What does the left side of the wheel look like? The customized Z10 Pro panel looks cool 😎 

What kind of tire is that? It’s super cool! Where can I get one? 
This is all I was hoping a new Ninebot Z edition would be like. The beauty of the Ninebot with the power of the Gotways or even Sherman. Great 👍 job!

On 9/20/2020 at 4:42 AM, Toshio Uemura said:

Is there any impact on riding characteristics (speed wobbles) due to the one-sided additional weight?

No, I don't feel any problems with that

On 9/20/2020 at 4:42 AM, Toshio Uemura said:

What does the left side of the wheel look like? 

Stock, but I'm working on that :)

What kind of tire is that? It’s super cool! Where can I get one? 

Just look at previous page of this thread

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, palachzzz said:

16s9p battery of Samsung 30Q for Z10, total 1598Wh, 67.2V, custom firmware (thanks @MRN76 as always), rotation speed - 96km/h, supposed maximum riding speed - 70-75km/h (but not tested yet, 61km/h tested). 
Thickness of the body from battery side increased by 3mm (no any issues with that).
Using this idea maximum battery capacity - 1870 Wh if use LG MJ1 cells 

Impressive! Congratulations

• 2 weeks later...

I would assume thatbif ab130/60-13 scooter tire would be used it woukdnt need to be trimmed ? Right since it wouldnt be an offroad tyoe lile the dunlop scoot smart.. Or pirelli angel? Maybe a 140/60-13 would fit?

On 10/6/2020 at 10:50 PM, Stefce said:

I would assume thatbif ab130/60-13 scooter tire would be used it woukdnt need to be trimmed ? Right since it wouldnt be an offroad tyoe lile the dunlop scoot smart.. Or pirelli angel? Maybe a 140/60-13 would fit?

No, onroad tire wouldn't fit, and there is a problem - nothing to trim. 

Pirelli angel already tested

Can you please elaborate?

As i get from the post..a 130\60-13 tire is what u fitted and since its an offroad tire you have a 10mil tread blocks...u trimmed 5 mil..and 2 mil at the sides.. The angel tire has a tread of 5.5 or 6mil..

Can u help which tire would fit except an offroad one? I like the slick look

I put a 2.5" on the ONE S2 but wouldnt do it again..i had to trim a lot to make it fit..