Need some help to translate a chinese sticker on Gotway MSuper v2

Spark

hey riders,

I hope we have some chinese speaking folks on board, who could help me to translate a sticker ;)

found on my friends new Gotway MSuper v2 (MS) pedal.

dks8hi18wj1xhwsoo.jpg

Does it say if you weigh 75kg you can climb no steeper angle than 15 ° degree?

(We are just guessing)

Meanwhile... I used this free OCR

ocr result ;)

"Gotway electric car

Ma Qi home in the former UZ multi-page wearing a good helmet, gloves, Ning knee, hand elbow and other security products;
Speed is not allowed i afternoon more than 15km/h speed, speed newspaper Jing sound mouth when the i do not continue to force heavy;
Do not allow the afternoon in the motor car road, and thousands of people on the road riding on the light;
Not allowed in the afternoon of the cold winter L and the bumpy fog slippery road racing in the;
Do not allow the body weight of more than 75kg crowd up and down more than 15 ramp;
15 years old L under the crowd yarn Z, to be in the custody of parents under the ride;

In the real Mi Yun Maqi cooking in the process, may encounter a lot of unpredictable and Xiangfa furious,

So at any time need / j ,, has been cautious soft in the o did not follow the instructions in the use of Sa.
Resulting in damage to life or personal injury and property damage. The Company does not assume any responsibility."

wow this is a first! this is the first time I've read that the Gotway MSuper v2 does not allow more than 75kg body weight 
and should not be used to climb more than 15 ° degrees.

17 minutes ago, Spark said:

wow this is a first! this is the first time I've read that the Gotway MSuper v2 does not allow more than 75kg body weight 
and should not be used to climb more than 15 ° degrees.

Ah yes but only in the afternoon and absolutely not whilst you are cooking.

Haha I love these funny translations. I used an OCR app on my ACM's box and it said something with donkey and thick soup (completely bad translation, I believe it was a date):D

Looks like we have to call our wheels "afternoons" now;)

8 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Looks like we have to call our wheels "afternoons" now;)

Except those with Gotway that have had the wiring burn out - they are in mourning!

yeah, while the translation is a funny mess one shouldn't underestimate the legal implications of 
this for any european distributor who sold this wheel with wrong specs :wacko:

100 kg

120 kg

it takes one, literally one, 90kg customer who does a faceplant (for whatever reason) to shut your entire business down based on this sticker. :blink:

15 hours ago, Spark said:

Does it say if you weigh 75kg you can climb no steeper angle than 15 ° degree?

(We are just guessing)

It says rider over 75kg is not allowed to up/down hills over 15 ° degree.

It also says speed of over 15km/h is not allowed.

6 hours ago, Keith said:

Ah yes but only in the afternoon and absolutely not whilst you are cooking.

No idea where this 'afternoon' may come from, maybe the OCR?

I've just typed in the first three lines, someone may try google translate(I cannot access google)
①骑行前必须穿戴好头盔、手套、护膝、护肘等安全保护用品;
②车速不允许超过15km/h时速,超速报警声响起时请勿继续加速;
③不允许在机动车道路,及行人较多的道路上骑行;

Do not allow teenagers in the motor car or thousands babies be born;
Do not allow the body weight of more than 75kg and not go up and down more than 15 ramps;
15 years old to be in the custody of parents under the ride; 60 + years old to be in nursing home.

23 minutes ago, Leonte Mihai said:

① must wear a helmet before riding, gloves, knee, elbow and other security supplies;
② speed does not allow more than 15km / h speed, speed alarm sound when you do not continue to accelerate;
③ not allowed in the motor vehicle road, and pedestrians on the road more riding

Still something wrong. The second should be:
② speed does not allow more than 15km / h, do not continue to accelerate when speed alarm sound;

And the 3rd should be:
③ not allowed in the motor vehicle road, and road with pedestrians.

hey, thanks to everyone helping me out, both serious and fun stuff! ;)

Somehow I'm left with a laughing and a crying eye :huh:
I guess we all know for which rider weight most of our beloved wheels are designed,
so in a way this stupid sticker can be an eye opener uncalled for.

• 1 month later...

I just saw this; it's a little hard to get the correct meaning with a translator ... here is an accurate translation (nothing profound)

1. Before riding it is necessary to wear a helmet, gloves, knee protectors, elbow protectors and so forth for safety and protection when using the product

2. The vehicle speed is not permitted to surpass 15 km/h speed per hour, exceeding this speed reports/causes a warning sound; at that time please you're not permitted to continue to add speed。

3. It is not permitted on motor-vehicle roads, as well as to ride on roads where there are comparatively many pedestrians 

4.  Hmmm ... must be horrific ...

5.  It is not permitted to ride in cold temperatures in winter, as well as to jolt / bump / toss while riding in the middle of a wet slippery road

6.  It is not permitted to have people with a body weight surpassing 75 kg to go up or down more than a 15° slope

7.  People under 15 years of age must ride under the guardianship of the head of the household

Archived