Ninebot One Weekly Ranking

dpong

I'm having a little fun with the Ninedroid app's weekly ranking.  I'm guessing that it is a rolling 7 day total.  

Congratulations, @SerpentineGX as of this posting you are at number 24 in the world for distance covered in the last 7 days!  You are showing as 92 miles on my app.   I am listed at 112 with 49 miles covered.  

I thought this thread might be fun.  Is there anyone else keeping track of your weekly ranking?  And if so, how far have you ridden and what is your ranking?  :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1194 *miles* in 7 days averages to 170 miles a day, which averages to speed 7.095 miles/hr if riding 24 hours a day.   8.5 mph if riding 20 hours a day.  10.62 mph if riding 16 hours a day.   Doesn't seem likely, but then again neither does @vee73 seem likely to exist. [But he does exist! Fantastic!] So I'll go with your call, @John Eucist. Improbable, but not impossible. 

Maybe it is a testing station where they keep the thing on the treadmill to test the machines' endurance?  Who knows.  Fun app feature though.  :)

And you did not calculate the time needed to charge the thing...

Yes, may be a station, and with a charger or without battery, connected to a power supply.

This was my best week. All the 132 kilometers into the city, on sidewalks. A lot of hours each day.

Number 21, but never repeated anymore. My family said that I must choose between them or the euc. Now I am below 200, but married yet!

image.jpg

And you did not calculate the time needed to charge the thing...

Yeah the Gotway Tibet trip guys had modded their Gotways with extra battery packs on top of their unit making it something like 4,000 Wh worth of batteries (probably more than ten times the capacity of the standard NB1). They were also riding 26 inch wheels (some 18) and going probably average of 25 km/h (15 mph) or higher.

I wish I had a phone not an ipod so I could register as I would be up there I average 300kms a week on my wheel .

You can use a wifi tablet when arriving at home to get your statistics updated.

nope . I only have my ipod unfortunately and it does not work at all, on the plus side im going to register on a friends phone here in the next few days so I may be on there, hoping it updates from the ipod once im registered 

You can use a wifi tablet when arriving at home to get your statistics updated.

nope . I only have my ipod unfortunately and it does not work at all, on the plus side im going to register on a friends phone here in the next few days so I may be on there, hoping it updates from the ipod once im registered 

Good.  I don't need you pushing me lower in the rankings.  :)

I'm having a little fun with the Ninedroid app's weekly ranking.  I'm guessing that it is a rolling 7 day total.  

Congratulations, @SerpentineGX as of this posting you are at number 24 in the world for distance covered in the last 7 days!  You are showing as 92 miles on my app.   I am listed at 112 with 49 miles covered.  

I thought this thread might be fun.  Is there anyone else keeping track of your weekly ranking?  And if so, how far have you ridden and what is your ranking?  :)

It's a fun little side thing that makes it interesting. I think it's a rolling 7 day count as well but it's not confirmed yet. That's my commute miles to and from work. I actually put less miles on my wheel on the weekends. There's also a global ranking that gives the total mileage of your wheel and places you accordingly. It's good fun just see how everyone is doing. I'm sure it would be interesting to hear/read about some of the stories behind those miles. :) 

Yeah the Gotway Tibet trip guys had modded their Gotways with extra battery packs on top of their unit making it something like 4,000 Wh worth of batteries (probably more than ten times the capacity of the standard NB1). They were also riding 26 inch wheels (some 18) and going probably average of 25 km/h (15 mph) or higher.

Now that's a trip I would like to partake in someday. Wasn't it something like a 2000 mile (or km?) trip? Talk about an endurance ride! I think my feet and legs could handle about 75-100 miles in one go if my wheel could go that far and I prepped up a little bit. I think it would be fun. :) 

Had (for me) a record day.  Rode 13.35 miles on the new NB1 E+.  This is the most I have ridden in a single day, previous record was 11 miles I think. When I checked I was 96 in the weekly rankings - but I took it easy yesterday.  So just holding steady.  [Thanks for advice on avoiding foot fatigue on this board!]

I'm still getting accustomed to the NB1 E+ so I'm still taking note of its capabilities.  So I note that my 13.35 miles, almost all on the rolling hills of central North Carolina, made the NB1 E+ show the battery level down to yellow.  As I was riding the last little bit, I checked the app and saw the battery level down to 40%.  To me, this thing is a beast!

This is the margin of safety that I was hoping for with this purchase: To ride over 10 miles and still have enough battery left to remain in the safety zone.  How cool is that! 

IMG_5299.jpg

So today, I am No. 86 in THE WORLD (I just love saying that), with 77 km in past 7 days.   Eh, I'm a piker. 

@John Eucist I see that the former number 1 has disappeared from the top slot.  If this really is a 7 day moving total, I would think number 1 would still be there, and still be number 1.  I don't know what it means, but it seems like somehow the rating was removed.   Either it was Ninebot personnel who caused the number 1 distance, and decided to remove, or Ninebot admin decided it was not realistic (aka hacked).   I have no idea which.  But it looks like NB Corp killed it. 

[Interesting:  Vasil is in the NO. 2 *and* NO. 3 slots. ]

IMG_5309.jpg

Have you checked to see where you are on your overall world rank?

I'm at 633 overall - I assume this is a simple odometer reading comparison?   The other day I noticed that you @SerpentineGX are very very high on the list at No. 13 with 1539 Miles!  That is very impressive!  I see you are going to need a replacement wheel sooner than me.  :)

Archived