Ninebot One Weekly Ranking

dpong

Today I achieved 2 personal bests.

My new longest continuous ride was today at 10.46 miles  (16.83 km). 

My new most distance in a day was today at 16.48 miles (26.5 km). 

Boy are my legs tired.  (You can see I ride pretty slow for some.) :rolleyes:

IMG_5456.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I achieved 2 personal bests.

My new longest continuous ride was today at 10.46 miles  (16.83 km). 

My new most distance in a day was today at 16.48 miles (26.5 km). 

Boy are my legs tired.  (You can see I ride pretty slow for some.) :rolleyes:

Awesome!  I can only dream of doing that someday.  Do you ride on bike paths?  Some kind of scenic route?  Do you generally ride at the same place?  You should attach a camera to your 9B1 and post a video of it.  I saw @Rotator's and was impressed.

There are some bike trails not too far from where I live (but I will have to drive there).  I look forward to riding on those, stopping for lunch, and riding some more... some day.

Buy me a camera.  ;)

I usually ride at the nearby park.  Because.... well, it is nearby.  The same park you see in most all my videos.  It is more fun when the softball/baseball games are going on.  I like to watch all the people and they sometimes watch me, too.   Maybe I can manage a POV holding the eyePhone once around the park.  I'm not going to hold it for an hour, though.  [Looks rainy today, so don't hold your breath.]

OK, the *bug* is going to attach my screenshot again, because I edited this post.  Sorry guys.  I didn't repost it.  It just happens. :(

OK, the *bug* is going to attach my screenshot again, because I edited this post.  Sorry guys.  I didn't repost it.  It just happens. :(

You can edit the post yet again, and remove the image(s), then they won't show up again. It's annoying though... <_<

Buy me a camera.  ;)

I usually ride at the nearby park.  Because.... well, it is nearby.  The same park you see in most all my videos.  It is more fun when the softball/baseball games are going on.  I like to watch all the people and they sometimes watch me, too.   Maybe I can manage a POV holding the eyePhone once around the park.  I'm not going to hold it for an hour, though.  [Looks rainy today, so don't hold your breath.]

@dpong, From your videos on YouTube I assumed you had a camera.

In regards to the unwanted image I would think it would work for you like it does for me.  You see I quoted you just to test it and your screenshot was with included with the quote.  I put my cursor to the right of the bottom of the image and backspace and it's gone.  See if that works for you.

@dpong, Thanks for the videos.  Sorry if I twisted your arm to post them.  I was just curious where you racked up all your mileage and plus the only POV I recall was the invisible rope trick.  I have several extra Android phones laying around.  One has an extra heavy duty case on it so I think I am going to drill a hole in the case so I can mount it to things.  I may try mounting it to my helmet but it might be too jerky since I may look around too sporadically.  If so then I will come up with a way to strap it to my chest (that would only be moderately sporadic :)).  Mine will be REAL boring because right now I just do laps in a school parking lot.  Once school starts I will probably have to find "a new place to dwell".  There are 2 baseball parks here but the lock gates so cars can't come in.  Of course, if I get good enough that I don't think I would embarrass myself I could ride around the neighborhood.  Then I would have longer straightaways to improve relaxing riding.

I won't bore everyone with the details but I did pretty OK again today (because it was hot today I went out at 11:40pm).  A lot went right and I am happy with my progress.  This is the first time I connected the Ninedroid app to the 9B1 while riding it (but kept it in my pocket) and at about the halfway point in my practice I had gone 1.07 miles with an average speed of 8.38 mph.  But I turned off the 9B1 for a bit and forgot to reconnect. Too bad they don't keep different stats (like "miles today").  I figured I may have come close to 2.5 miles.   I will be more careful to leave everything on next time.   So now I see how you can get your 10.xx miles. 

@SirGeraint Connect the app every night after finished riding and take a screen shot of the smartphone screen.  Compare odometer from previous night. Use calculator to compute daily milage.  This is what I do. 

Something went wrong with my app.  :(  

Now whenever I check the rankings for the weekly rankings it says "No." without listing a rank, and doesn't say any kms even though I've ridden a lot this week.  For the global overall ranking it shows my total kms per the internal odomoter, but for the rank it says "NO.(null)".

I've tried to log in and log out, but nothing changes.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Overall I'm up to 71km total, so I'm far behind most of you guys, but I support this thread.  It's great to see how much some of us are riding!

Something went wrong with my app.  :(  

Now whenever I check the rankings for the weekly rankings it says "No." without listing a rank, and doesn't say any kms even though I've ridden a lot this week.  For the global overall ranking it shows my total kms per the internal odomoter, but for the rank it says "NO.(null)".

I've tried to log in and log out, but nothing changes.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Overall I'm up to 71km total, so I'm far behind most of you guys, but I support this thread.  It's great to see how much some of us are riding!

Mine did that once yesterday, EDL.  I closed the app and went back in and tried again and it worked the second time.   It might be a temporary problem with the website?  Dunno.

This week I squeezed in at number 79 "IN THE WORLD"  (Bwah ha ha) on the weekly ranking with 93km which the internet says is almost 58 miles on the week.  My goal is 10 miles a day but I am not normally able to make that all week.  

IMG_5493.jpg

I had the problem the other day and I just checked and still have the problem.  One of mine says 10.556 miles but doesn't give me a rank. The other one says 0.00 and doesn't give me a rank.  Before when I hardly had a distance I would at least get rankings like 863 and 2418.  Now I sure would like to see those go up my 50 or so.  :)

Yeah, the app is connected.  It worked fine for a while, and then just suddenly stopped tracking my ranking.  The problems were not tied to the recent update, so I'm not sure what is going on.

For the week ending today I came in at #61 [IN THE WORLD] with a total of 91km.  The interwebs informs me that is 56.54 miles.   I am still well under my goal of 70 miles in a week. 

IMG_5572.jpg

Archived