Ninebot One Weekly Ranking

dpong

Ah, here's a good Ninebot weekly ranking shot.   I was able to catch @SerpentineGX , @vido , and @dpong in the same shot.  

Serpentine is at #70 with 54 miles, and vido and I are at #77 and #78 with 52 miles.  

I was under 50 last evening, so someone has been doing a lot of riding whilst I was sleeping. 

Scroll up and you would see me at #66.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oev598hxU2YlJkTHM4a1o2TVE/view

(Sorry, it looks like @dpong and I were posting this at the same time.)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't connect my wheel to the Ninedroid app for about a week to see what would happen. I wanted to find out if all the mileage would be counted for the day I did connect them. It didn't. My weekly rank tanked and it started at zero. So what you're seeing is my mileage from the past 2 or 3 days. :mellow:

I didn't connect my wheel to the Ninedroid app for about a week to see what would happen. I wanted to find out if all the mileage would be counted for the day I did connect them. It didn't. My weekly rank tanked and it started at zero. So what you're seeing is my mileage from the past 2 or 3 days. :mellow:

So, if a person were to ride everyday of the week but only connect the app for 3 of those days (say, Monday, Wednesday, Friday) then they only get credit for those 3 days?

So, if a person were to ride everyday of the week but only connect the app for 3 of those days (say, Monday, Wednesday, Friday) then they only get credit for those 3 days?

I couldn't tell you for sure. I only experimented this one time. I had a flat tire for a week, so I didn't connect. I didn't connect for another week after I fixed my tire. So that's a total of about 2 weeks with no connection. 

Look out!  I'm coming to get ya!  ;)

IMG_5687.jpg

Right on! Glad to see you riding. :) I have another 15-20 miles of riding to do for today to get me home. ;)  

man I'm about halfway through editing 5 hrs of footage ... but here is what I've learned, it really seems to me the days I'm not riding my bot it takes off the same day 7 days ago. I've been trying to figure out the rollover and this is what it looks like but im still not positive 

Day1   15kms               Total  15
2          20kms                 35
3            10kms                45
4           12kms                 57
5           11kms                 68
6           16kms                 84
7           25kms                109 

now for the people that get confused easily I will just pretend the next week is all 0 kms watch what seems to happen E

Day 8                  0                   Total 94
9                          0                            74
10                        0                            64
11                        0                            52

See what's happening. it seems to roll over everyday, So it's pretty hard to keep your top spot as you have to be doing the same if not more kms every day of the week to stay up there . on that note here is my one from a couple weeks ago 

Congratulations!  That's an awesome achievement.

@Rotator : I saw you rising on the list recently.  It is AWESOME!!   Maybe we need a trophy emoticon?  Until that day: :wub:

nice, great job! 

@Rotator like a BOSS! :D Good stuff man. :) 

Thank you everybody. :)

I do not use the euc to commute, so I started only for fun. And to be honest, the last two days I used every watt into the ninebot battery only to know how high in the rank list I could go.

Now it is time to relax, to descend in the list, and let other people to climb.

Yesterday I have got not only the sixth position, I have passed the 1000 km milestone!

1000km.thumb.jpg.3a84f7dbc64c85ce56b8e6e

Now I have 1017km. I received the euc in June 3. So it take 3 months, about 11km every day in average. 

And I have used it EVERYDAY, I have not stopped even one day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On November 3, 2015 at 12:43:35 AM, Tatertot said:

This was this afternoon. I think I am number 8 right now at 131miles. I've been floating around rank >15 for the past two weeks :-) my daily commute! Have fun riding this week, ladies nd gents

Fantastic!

Archived