Firmware version 1.25 anyone using it on ks14c?

Smoother

After my face plant yesterday, someone asked me if I'm running the latest firmware. I thought I was because the 14c never gets upgrades.  But I was just lookin in the app and low and behold there is an upgrade, specifically 1.25. I'm running 1.23.

now, hearing all the horror stories of bad "upgrades" on wheels and phones and computers, I didn't want to rush into 1.25 until I've heard from someone using it.  Btw, what is is supposed to have fixed, the app isn't clear about this.  

I look forward to so intelligence on the subject 

I have been using the latest firmware since it came out and the only issue I have is that since update WheeLog app doesn't connect on its own. I have to first connect trough the official app and only then WheelLog connects.

No issues with riding.

9 hours ago, andress said:

I have been using the latest firmware since it came out and the only issue I have is that since update WheeLog app doesn't connect on its own. I have to first connect trough the official app and only then WheelLog connects.

No issues with riding.

Same here.  All fine except have to connect official app before using wheellog - each time EUC is turned on.

7 hours ago, fourthewin said:

How do you get it? My app just says version 0.00. Using iOS.

I broke out the android nexus and still no luck. 

I'm having this same experience. Any ways to update it, it shows no options to do anything. 

Archived