CES 2017

Michael Vu

So I'll be going again to CES in Las Vegas next week to check out all the latest and greatest gadgets. I plan on recording a lot more footage including all the EUCs that are there. I know that fastwheel and ninebot now known as Segway are going to be there. If any of yall are also going to attend the convention I would like to have a meetup especially if you bring your EUC.

Be advised that wheel riding on the strip can get you a ticket.I stayed at Planet Hollywood during the summer and rode all the way up and down the strip and just as I was returning to the hotel a cop flagged me down and gave me a warning that there is a new ordinance due to aggressive businesses on the strip using clowns on hoverboards to harass strip tourists.The ticket is $350.00 but only applies to Las Vegas blvd (the strip).So just avoid riding the strip and you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, Planetpapi said:

Wondering how you all take your EUCs on the plane with all those massive batteries. Or do you FedEx it to the hotel before hand?

Save on both airport hassles and shipping! Just buy a new wheel at the show then ship it back via FedEx. :P @Jason McNeil also has a warehouse in California so maybe he can hook you up.

1 hour ago, jrkline said:

new ordinance due to aggressive businesses on the strip using clowns on hoverboards to harass strip tourists.

Stupid law! They should just ban Clowns on Hoverboards! 

2 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

So I'll be going again to CES in Las Vegas next week to check out all the latest and greatest gadgets. I plan on recording a lot more footage including all the EUCs that are there.

Enjoy and please take some video especially of girls in bikinis on EUCs! Since I am married this request came specifically from @Hunka Hunka Burning Love!

1 hour ago, Planetpapi said:

Wondering how you all take your EUCs on the plane with all those massive batteries. Or do you FedEx it to the hotel before hand?

I fedex the wheels already. Arrived at a family friends house where I'll be staying. Last year I used uship.com.

1 hour ago, jrkline said:

Be advised that wheel riding on the strip can get you a ticket.I stayed at Planet Hollywood during the summer and rode all the way up and down the strip and just as I was returning to the hotel a cop flagged me down and gave me a warning that there is a new ordinance due to aggressive businesses on the strip using clowns on hoverboards to harass strip tourists.The ticket is $350.00 but only applies to Las Vegas blvd (the strip).So just avoid riding the strip and you'll be fine.

Last year at CES I rode all up and down the strip just fine. It sucks that they have an ordinance now about that. And its because clowns were harassing tourists on hoverboards? As if clowns couldn't harass tourist without hoverboards? Either way, if that happens, then I'll just ride on the street then. Is there a law against that?

I'll be around if anyone wants to meetup :)  Will be shipping out a couple demo Wheels next week. If you don't mind being a walking advertisement for eWheels-Inmotion-KS & need a Wheel for a couple days, might able to arrange. 

Without the attendance of Inmotion, KS, GW this year, it's unlikely there will be any major new product announcements at the show. 

2 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

Last year at CES I rode all up and down the strip just fine. It sucks that they have an ordinance now about that. And its because clowns were harassing tourists on hoverboards? As if clowns couldn't harass tourist without hoverboards? Either way, if that happens, then I'll just ride on the street then. Is there a law against that?

If you try to ride in the street along Las Vegas blvd,the most likely probability is that you will get run over before any local cop can site you.The law only refers to "the strip".So if you ride on any street other than Las Vegas blvd. your fine.

On 12/30/2016 at 11:50 AM, Rehab1 said:

Clowns on Hoverboards! 

Woa, that's some next level S***, clowns are bad enough already without riding around on hoverboards!  Clowns should not be allowed on hoverboards, however, Mimes on hoverboards would be fine with me.:popcorn:

Archived