Born from the forums: ElectricUnicycleReviews.com forum coupon code & USA Ninebot One E+

The ElectricUnicycleReviews.com store has a special forum member discount! All forum members, use the special coupon code forum 25 to receive a discount on any order of a new electric unicycle except Ninebot. Click here to check out our selection.

Contact us about anything: Email@ElectricUnicycleReviews.com. We love to know what our competition is doing well, and we love when people tell us what we can do better. We will do anything to make you a happy rider. Our unicycles are filtered for unique quality, value, and design. We ship worldwide with a free shipping to the continental US. Right now, we are offering the following brands: Huanxi, Suoku, King Song, and Ninebot

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com is an authorized US distributor for NinebotUS (verify our credentials at this link). We include the USA warranty and the USA electrical charger. Any questions, please contact us Email@ElectricUnicycleReviews.com no matter how crazy the questions are.

I am particularly excited about our newest addition, King Song. These unicycles are super quick and a great value.

We are offering an all the time discount to forum members on everything except Ninebot. Make sure to use the coupon code forum25 everybody!

Will
ElectricUnicycleReviews.com
Email@ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

It seems like some folks might be having a little trouble with the system. We're still working out all the kinks.

If there's a problem, or really if there's no problem at all too :) send me a message and we'll work it out right away.

The King Song looks cool -- I wish the 14" with swappable battery would come as a 160wh battery though (instead of 174wh) -- then you can take it on the plane!  B) 

Maybe that's an option they could offer? One of the reasons I chose King Song, is that they use Panasonic for their smaller sizes, and LG batteries for the 520wh and 680wh. So, we would need to know that the 160wh option would be equally robust ie a good brand.

Someone else is offering 2 year warranty.

Is this the USA warranty? I'd love to see a link!

Here's an official copy paste:

Warranty and Repair services in the USA will only be made available for products purchased from an 'Authorized' U.S. based Ninebot Reseller.  If you purchase a product from an unauthorized seller, you will need to contact that seller concerning your warranty and/or repairs, and may be required to ship the product back to China for Warranty or Repair services at your personal expense. 

Ninebot U.S. provides authorized resellers and our customers a USA based facility for all Warranty and Repair services to ensure speedy and cost effective turn-around.

Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure if a reseller is authorized.

Ninebot One C, C+, E, E+ Warranty

The product is warranted against manufactures defects for a period of one (1) year after purchase, with the exception of the battery, tire, and tire tube.

The battery is warranted against manufactures defects for a period of 180 days after purchase.  The tire and tire tube are warranted against manufactures defects for a period of 90 days after purchase.

The warranty period will be reset if the product is replaced due to manufacturers defect.

You're right, the reviews aren't accessible enough right now.

Reviews are located at the main page ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

(without the /s/ at the end)

I will fix the store so they are accessible more easily. Thanks everybody! Keep the suggestions and critiques coming!

Ah, so they are! There are many good vendors around, all of whom have their own advantages.

Right now, I believe we offer the best customer service and support, and the best overall experience.

I will follow up with Ninebot in the morning to inquire regarding including the 2-year warranty as well.

The King Song looks cool -- I wish the 14" with swappable battery would come as a 160wh battery though (instead of 174wh) -- then you can take it on the plane!  B) 

Just wonder : how can they tell the size of the batteries?

No idea :-)  The Solowheel has the battery capacity printed under the pedals so that looks official enough I think -- we'll see, going to take it on a intl. flight tomorrow B)

I read somewhere else where someone asked the manufacturer to send him a letter that stated the battery size and he took that with him when travelling.

So is 160wh the max you can take to a plane with you?

Yes, see section 2.3.4.7 in this document: http://www.iata.org/whatwedo/cargo/dgr/Documents/lithium-battery-guidance-document-2015-en.pdf

If I was traveling I would probably call ahead to be sure of what documentation they required and that the specific airline follows those rules (not something more restrictive). It would be a pain to get to the airport and find out you can't take it on the plane.

I'll work on getting an airplane friendly 160wh model in the store asap. The brand I have access to who offers a 160wh battery in some models doesn't meet my quality standards when it comes to low battery behavior, so I'm looking for another manufacturer.

Right now, my only smaller option is a 132wh battery unit, but I don't feel comfortable offering one that is so small, until there's one in that size that has safer low battery behavior. I know that too many people will push the limits of the range and will be more likely to encounter unexpected shutdown.

I believe this site is offering 2 year warranty. It's somewhere on this forum.

[Vendor link]

So I just received official word from NinebotUS. 

Good afternoon Will,

We do not support this.   

That is something that [the vendor in question] is doing on their own.
Basically anything after the one year period is out of pocket for them.

Wish I had better news.

This is not to badmouth anyone or disparage the service of another vendor; just know that the 2-year warranty is not an official Ninebot warranty.

Ride on! 

At one point recently, very recently, they had the words:  "Promotional 2 year warranty" displayed prominently.  Perhaps the promotion is over.  What do I know. Fine by me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived