Born from the forums: ElectricUnicycleReviews.com forum coupon code & USA Ninebot One E+

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kale;I just ordered the King Song 18'' from your store (Order Confirmation #150817-030148-4800) and was wondering what the delivery time I can expect is.When I click on the tracking number in the email,it just says processing.Also,can you tell me what the USA warranty is for King Song.I'm in Southern California.Thanks. 

@jrkline

Hello! Your order has been received and submitted. We are waiting for the new batch of King Song unicycles, which will have an updated wireless chip, and a new app for controlling settings and viewing statistics. We are expecting customers to start receiving units right at the end of the month, or the very beginning of September.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everybody! Just in case you're waiting for your order and checking the forums for info, I figured I'd post a screenshot of my Fedex tracking page (censored for customer privacy). I entered all of the tracking numbers of people who are waiting, and some are starting to show information :D

Capture.PNG

So anyone who is waiting, thank you for being patient.

Our shipping partner sent us the following info about the US customs delay; we are part of a shipment of 262 items. I believe this information was current on the 23rd:

7H - NII EXAM HOLD - described on this page: http://www.morethanshipping.com/u-s-customs-holds-and-exams/
It's like an x-ray so they can look inside the packages and make sure they're OK to ship. That link says it takes 24-72 hours.

There's also a note that says "HOLD GENERATED DUE TO BOL ADDITION" which could mean that leaving in the process of leaving China or Japan, one of the other companies involved in this shipment may have needed to change the stated value of the product they were shipping. This is speculation of course; perhaps another forum member can give more insight.

I also want to let people know that we are working on warehousing and shipping on the USA side, so these delays won't be an issue for much longer. For now, this is still the fastest way to get a King Song in the USA.

We're almost there guys. Get ready to ride!

• 3 weeks later...

Will you be selling the King Song 16" on you website? And how about Gotway unicycles? (if they fix their BMS shutdowns with the new models)

Archived